- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Drop your vehicle's center of gravity and soar to new heights of handling performance with KW Coilover Shocks
- Intense cornering, greatly reduced squat, and streamlined style all come standard with your KW Coilover Shocks
- Custom-engineered and pre-set for your year, make and model
- Find your ideal height—your KW Coilover Shocks are completely adjustable at all 4 wheels on almost every vehicle
- The inox-line stainless steel strut housings are shorter for more spring travel
- Your KW Coilover Shocks boast anodized aluminum spring collars for all-season durability and sharp looks
- High-tensile, high-quality racing springs deliver the right blend of stiff support and soft comfort
- Inside your KW Coilover Shocks are tough dampening guts: a hardened, chromium-plated piston rod
- The durable V-shaped Teflon seals on the pistons provide optimal sealing, minimal friction and reduced temperatures
- Available in 3 Stages of performance, depending on your vehicle
- Variant 1: allows full control over the height of each KW Coilover Shock
- Variant 2: gives you the power to adjust height and rebound
- Variant 3: opens up complete control of your height, rebound and compression
- All 3 KW Coilover Shocks are a Twin Tube Design for comfort and performance
- Your KW Coilover Shocks are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Racecars ride low to the ground for greater agility, handling and cornering. Capture this champion's stance with a set of KW Coilover Shocks. They drop your center of gravity for nimble steering, diminished squat, and razor sharp looks. Plus, you get the power to customize the height at all 4 corners.
Each KW Coilover Shock is engineered and pre-set from the factory for race-ready handling on your year, make and model. But, that's not all. You can make micro-adjustments to the ride height at each wheel. Lift and lower both the front rear and rear of your auto to match your performance needs. Get the Stage 2 or Stage 3 series, and you can also adjust the shock's rebound and compression.
KW Coilover Shocks are made for cornering, but no corner is cut during production. Stainless steel strut housings. Anodized aluminum spring collars. High-tensile racing springs. Match that with precision craftsmanship, and you have a KW Coilover Shock. Lifetime Warranty.
- KW Coilover Springs are engineered for a precision fit. You'll need to check your VIN number to ensure the right match. When selecting your submodel, verify that the code in parenthesis shows up in your vehicle's VIN number.
KW Coilover Shocks Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jared H (EASTON, PA) Reviewed for a 2001 BMW 3-Series — May 24, 2016 8:35 AM
Ordered these to replace my 300k mile stock suspension. Install was easy and straight forward. High quality product I've put about 1000 miles on them so far and ride great not a harsh ride at all. A great upgrade for my car very happy with purchase.
Reviewed by Derek S (Sandpoint, ID) — Apr 30, 2016 10:14 AM
Reviewed by Kou Y (St Paul, AA) — Jan 16, 2015 10:24 AM
Reviewed by Felix K (Neshanic Station, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru Impreza — Jan 03, 2014 7:45 AM
Reviewed by Tianyang X (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 BMW 3-Series — Dec 09, 2013 8:19 PM
I used the online chat with several sales on the website and I had a very pleasant experience. except one of them which I cannot recall his name but overall I am very satisfied of the whole process. shipment is very fast. I would recommend this to all my friends and I will definitely shop with them again!