- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- ST Suspension Sporttech Springs aggressively lower your ride for a sporty look and enhanced handling
- Custom-coiled to perform with the suspension of your specific year, make, model and sub-model
- Drops your vehicle up to 2.0" (select your vehicle above for an exact drop measurement)
- ST Suspension Sporttech Springs give you performance without sacrificing the pleasure of smooth ride quality
- Forged from high-tensile steel for durable functionality that never wanes
- Rigorously tested and inspected, guaranteeing quality you can see and feel right out of the box
- ST Suspension Sporttech Springs sport a protective powder coat finish in ST's recognizable racing green color
- Sold in a complete set of 4 springs
- Your ST Suspension Sporttech Springs are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
In between the bore of stock springs and the ultra-aggressive drop of racing springs is the perfect compromise: ST Suspension Sporttech Springs. They bring a touch of on-track flair to vehicles like yours that are begging for some extra excitement.
ST Sporttech Springs lower the stance of your ride just enough to get that sporty look craved by tuners and commuters alike. And, with that sporty stance comes a wealth of added performance benefits: a lower center of gravity, reduced body roll in corners and limited weight transfer under acceleration. To put it in un-scientific terms, you get some of the same exhilaration found in a 200 mph racecar.
Beyond looking and performing great, ST Suspension Sporttech Springs are ones you can count on. Each is custom-wound from high-tensile steel for your specific suspension and toped with a protective powder coating in ST Green. And, your set of ST Suspension Sporttech Springs comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Because ST Sporttech Springs fit precisely, you may need to check your VIN number to ensure a total match. If a code appears in parenthesis when selecting your submodel, verify that it appears in your vehicle's VIN number.
ST Suspension Sporttech Springs Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by gary l (BENTON, AR) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy HHR — May 22, 2015 9:09 AM
Reviewed by MELVIN D (GAINESVILLE, GA) — Feb 01, 2015 7:12 AM
Received when estimated. Was expecting springs to be black, but was pleasantly surprised when they were yellow. I have an SRT so I expected that the springs would not lower as much as advertised,but I am satisfied with the look and performance.
Reviewed by Christopher P (Rio Vista, CA) Reviewed for a 1996 Chrysler Sebring — Aug 25, 2014 6:30 AM
THE ST SPRINGS WERE INSTALLED ON A 1996 CHRYSLER SEBRING COUPE V6. THE DROP RATE IS PERFECT FOR MY CAR. RUBBED IN REAR WITH 235/40/18 ON 8.5 RIMS EXTRA MODIFICATION NEEDED, OTHER SPRINGS HAD LARGER DROP, AND WOULD NEVER HAVE WORKED. THE COLOR MATCHED UP GREAT WITH THE KONI YELLOWS
Reviewed by Charles H (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 1998 Volvo V70 — Jan 02, 2012 8:40 PM
These springs ride great!! I personally have never liked eibach before and wanted to try something new for my daily driver. I could not have asked for a better ride at a better height!!!