- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- ST Suspension Anti-Sway Bars dramatically improve the handling and performance of your racer
- Custom designed and forged for your specific year, make and model
- ST Suspension Anti-Sway Bars reduce time-wrecking body roll in corners
- Acts to press your tires to the ground, giving you more grip in critical situations
- ST Anti-Sway Bars feature strong cold-formed steel construction for ultimate durability
- Powder-coated in ST racing green for complete corrosion protection
- Most ST Anti-Sway Bars are packaged with polyurethane bushings and a complete hardware installation kit—others mount using stock hardware on your vehicle
- Available for front and rear separately, or in a front and rear kit
- Your ST Anti-Sway Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When you're in close competition, every movement your vehicle makes translates to fractions of a second that determine winner and loser. Make the right moves, and the bits of time shaved from your race can deliver glory. Fail to control even the most microscopic of missteps, and losing is the only possible outcome.
ST Suspension Anti-Sway Bars are engineered to keep your racecar on the tight line to victory. Their rigidity reduces body roll in corners, translating to smoother handling. And, ST Anti-Sway Bars keep your tires firmly pressed to the ground for the kind of grip that wins.
ST Anti-Sway Bars are born from cold-formed steel, steadying the performance and longevity of each bar. Most kits include urethane bushings and a full hardware installation kit. Plus, a protective powder coat finishes your bars in proud ST racing green. And, ST backs your Anti-Sway Bars with a Lifetime Warranty. Order your front, rear, or front and rear set today, and gain the victor's edge.
ST Suspension Anti-Sway Bars Customer Reviews
54 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David L (Canton, MA) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Altima — May 19, 2018 8:18 AM
Reviewed by Hunter N (OSAGE, IA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser — Mar 01, 2018 7:03 AM
The stock PT cruiser sway bar is 24mm, and these sway bars are 28mm. I was slightly disappointed that the powdercoat was black not green, but handling noticeably improved regardless of sway bar color.
Reviewed by Esquibel C (Santee, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Celica — Oct 26, 2017 11:15 AM
Reviewed by John Brennan W (RIVERSIDE, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Celica — Aug 20, 2017 6:04 PM
Title says it all. This bar is probably the cheapest bar out there for the Celica, but it's still a quality part. It also comes with all the necessary and new installation hardware, which is a big plus. The biggest downside to the bar is that it weighs significantly more than others on the market (and the OEM bar). This modification alone definitely brought the Celica from understeer to oversteer, so mission accomplished in my book.
Reviewed by John R (LAKE HUGHES, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Accord — Aug 15, 2017 11:22 PM