- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolsters your suspension's ability to handle heavy loads and towing (additional info) (PDF)
- Gives your vehicle a smooth, controlled ride under load
- Combines the power of air bags, performance shocks and a sway bar in one spring
- Designed to bolt right over your factory leaf-spring pack (additional info) (PDF)
- Eliminates sag, sway, squat and wheel hop without the any bone-jarring stiffness
- Helps keep your rig level when under heavy load
- Smoothes overall handling—up to a 30% ride improvement
- Patented "roller shackles" automatically activate springs only when extra support is needed
- Unique design never causes annoying rattles or squeaks
- Unlike air bags, SuperSprings never leak, rupture, pinch or require adjusting
- Choose between Light-Duty, Medium Duty or Heavy-Duty springs (most vehicles)
- Installation takes less than 60 minutes with common hand tools—no drilling or cutting
- Your SuperSprings are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Beef up your rig for heavy towing, squat-free hauling and enhanced handling. Like super powers for your suspension, SuperSprings bolt right over your factory leaf-spring pack to eliminate sag, sway and wheel hop. Forget complex systems and cheap overload bumpers, SuperSprings combine the power of air bags, performance shocks and a sway bar in one super spring.
Unlike other systems, SuperSprings are always poised for action. Without a load, your vehicle maintains its smooth factory ride. When you hitch up a trailer, load up the bed or lay into a corner, SuperSprings' progressive action automatically kicks-in. The rolling shackles and tapered ends give you the control, while the wide middle handles the heavy stuff.
Depending on your needs, you choose between light or heavy-duty SuperSprings. And, since they bolt to your leaf springs, your SuperSprings install in less than an hour and require no drilling or cutting. Best yet, your SuperSprings are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Never Exceed Gross Vehicular Weight Rating (GVWR)
SuperSprings Customer Reviews
101 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joshua M (Edinburg, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — May 25, 2018 9:42 AM
Cannot express enough how great this product is... it makes this base model truck feel like a Platinum. If not better. I paired the supersprings with all four Belstien 5100 shocks and have drastically change the ride and handling dynamics of everyday driving. I am beyond impressed
Reviewed by Richard B (HOLLISTER, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Transit Connect — Mar 12, 2018 8:55 PM
The super springs have enhance our 2011 Ford transit suspension that is weighted down with equipment. We no longer bottom out in the numerous Ca potholes. Plan to put this on our other vehicles. Worth investment and safety for our drivers
Reviewed by Charles H (SIKESTON, MO) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jan 07, 2018 11:46 AM
Not much on the directions but I had already looked on line at installs when reviewing prior to purchase. Package delivered on time and in good shape. It's early January so I am looking forward to spring for camping to see how they improve pulling of our camper.
Reviewed by Allan W (Renton, WA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-250 — Dec 20, 2017 9:16 PM
I had my SS A10 medium duty Super Springs installed on my 2010 v10 F250 by my mechanic. Took about an hour to install. We did take off the tires to make easier. We put the setting in the middle hole. Ride is a little stiffer especially over uneven roads. But the truck now corners better. I have not towed with these yet.
Reviewed by Lonnie C (Julesburg, CO) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Dec 12, 2017 4:34 AM
I am amazed at how well these Super Springs work. They brought my pickup back up to the height it was when it was empty. Figured it would stiffen up the ride. If anything it rides nicer now. I have shown them to many of my customers. Some of the guys I talk to have had air bags like I had on my old pickup. I tell them these will be much better. I am very happy. Thanks Lonnie