- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Adjust your shocks to exactly your liking with the ultra-high performance Tokico HTS/D-SPEC Shocks
- Specially crafted for your specific vehicle
- Feature twin-tube design for a large range of adjustability and performance
- The Tokico HTS and D-SPEC Shocks are sold individually and in a set of 4
- Depending on your year, make and model of your vehicle, only the HTS or the D-SPEC shocks will be available
- Your Bushwacker Rocker Panels are sold in pairs and backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Whether you're cruising down the street or clocking record track times, your suspension should be exactly how you want it. The Tokico HTS and D-SPEC Shocks were developed just for this reason—to allow drivers to set up their suspension to move the way they want, all the way from smooth, comfortable ride quality to race-ready setups.
The Tokico HTS and D-SPEC Shocks are the most performance and race-oriented shocks in the Tokico product line. They boast a twin-tube design that features infinitely adjustable precision slide valving that results in additional performance, durability, vehicle control and a smoother ride. And, simple adjustments allow for quick and easy changes between street and track settings. Made with shorter bodies, these Tokico shocks perform better, offer more travel at lower ride heights and are more adaptable to different driving conditions than your stock shocks.
Depending on your year, make and model vehicle, only the D-SPEC or the HTS shocks will be available for your ride. Tokico backs both the HTS shocks and the D-SPEC shocks with a limited Lifetime Warranty when used for street driving.