- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bilstein B6 Performance Shocks & Struts give your ride a well-deserved handling enhancement
- Custom-tuned for most full-size cars, SUVs and trucks
- Designed for daily driving, heavy hauling and occasional off-road use
- High-pressure gas construction adds traction and durability
- Large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance
- Monotube design instantly adjusts to the road’s surface
- Improves handling and control without forfeiting comfort
- Your Bilstein B6 Performance Shocks & Struts are covered by a limited lifetime warranty
- B6 performance shocks are designed for use with a factory suspension
Take control of your ride-quality with powerful Bilstein B6 Performance Shocks & Struts. The ideal performance upgrade for full-size vehicles, Bilstein B6s are designed for daily driving, heavy hauling and occasional off-road action.
The seamless monotube design provides long-lasting strength and allows for instant adjustment for smooth highway cruises to rigid off-road adventures – and anything in between. Not only do Bilstein B6s upgrade your suspension performance, but they deliver an all-around improvement in how your full-size car, truck or SUV rides.
Your Bilstein B6 Performance Shocks & Struts feature innovative high-pressure gas construction that allows them to provide unparalleled traction and stability. Bilstein B6 Performance Shocks & Struts come pre-compressed and strapped for quick and easy installation. Your Bilstein B6 Performance Shocks & Struts carry a limited lifetime warranty. Warranty only applied when paired with a factory suspension. If using after-market springs, look toward the Bilstein B8 Series.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Bilstein B6 Performance Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
824 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael G (ELMIRA, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 BMW X1 — Apr 17, 2020 5:33 AM
Replacing front struts were a bit of a struggle remove and install. Rear shocks easy to remove, but no information on access. Needed star sockets to perform removal and installation. Front struts where not furnished with new boots. Ride performance was greatly improved. Have country roads up in the hills of Solano and Napa County which I drove on.
Reviewed by Leon H (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Acura TSX — Mar 18, 2019 6:06 PM
The washer that sits on top over the bump stop was out of spec. The blue boot you see in the picture covers the bump stop and washer so I didn't discover the issue until I had assembled the shock. So i took the coil back off the shock to figure it out. The washers center diameter was not wide enough to slide over the metal shaft. I had to ream out the center. *See Picture, me pointing at washer* Other than that the shocks feel great. You'll feel a nice increase in performance.
Reviewed by John M (Lexington, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Charger — Jan 22, 2019 5:40 PM
Reviewed by Collin S (Mackinaw, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Jaguar X-Type — Jan 03, 2019 9:11 AM