- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bilstein B6 Performance Shocks & Struts give your ride a well-deserved handling enhancement
- Custom-tuned for most full-size cars, SUVs and trucks
- Designed for daily driving, heavy hauling and occasional off-road use
- High-pressure gas construction adds traction and durability
- Large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance
- Monotube design instantly adjusts to the road’s surface
- Improves handling and control without forfeiting comfort
- Your Bilstein B6 Performance Shocks & Struts are covered by a limited lifetime warranty
- B6 performance shocks are designed for use with a factory suspension
Take control of your ride-quality with powerful Bilstein B6 Performance Shocks & Struts. The ideal performance upgrade for full-size vehicles, Bilstein B6s are designed for daily driving, heavy hauling and occasional off-road action.
The seamless monotube design provides long-lasting strength and allows for instant adjustment for smooth highway cruises to rigid off-road adventures – and anything in between. Not only do Bilstein B6s upgrade your suspension performance, but they deliver an all-around improvement in how your full-size car, truck or SUV rides.
Your Bilstein B6 Performance Shocks & Struts feature innovative high-pressure gas construction that allows them to provide unparalleled traction and stability. Bilstein B6 Performance Shocks & Struts come pre-compressed and strapped for quick and easy installation. Your Bilstein B6 Performance Shocks & Struts carry a limited lifetime warranty. Warranty only applied when paired with a factory suspension. If using after-market springs, look toward the Bilstein B8 Series.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Bilstein B6 Performance Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
823 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Leon H (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Acura TSX — Mar 18, 2019 6:06 PM
The washer that sits on top over the bump stop was out of spec. The blue boot you see in the picture covers the bump stop and washer so I didn't discover the issue until I had assembled the shock. So i took the coil back off the shock to figure it out. The washers center diameter was not wide enough to slide over the metal shaft. I had to ream out the center. *See Picture, me pointing at washer* Other than that the shocks feel great. You'll feel a nice increase in performance.
Reviewed by John M (Lexington, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Charger — Jan 22, 2019 5:40 PM
Reviewed by Collin S (Mackinaw, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Jaguar X-Type — Jan 03, 2019 9:11 AM
Reviewed by Ken B (CASA GRANDE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Dec 27, 2018 8:57 AM