- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dominate any road surface with Bilstein B8 Performance Plus Sport Shocks & Struts
- Designed to push your car’s suspension to its performance peak
- Ideal for use with performance springs, anti-sway bars and suspension upgrades
- Seamless tube design provides superior strength, maximum heat-dissipation and longer shock life
- Large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance
- Monotube design instantaneously adjusts to the road surface
- Bilstein’s suspension technology is track-proven and road-ready
- Shock bodies are finished with Bilstein’s classic yellow-and-blue paint scheme
- Your Bilstein B8 Performance Plus Sport Shocks & Struts are supported by a limited lifetime warranty
Maintain your lead with Bilstein B8 Performance Plus Sport Shocks & Struts bolted to your ride. Custom-crafted by Bilstein for the spirited motorist, B8s give you absolute control over any road surface. Plus, you can match these shocks to your other performance suspension upgrades and enjoy a one-way ticket to the winner’s circle.
Bilstein B8 Performance Plus Sport Shocks & Struts boast a mono-tube design that instantaneously adjusts to the road surface. And unlike conventional multi-tube shocks, monotube performance never suffers from age, use or heat, and they never require manual adjustments. Best yet, Bilstein backs your B8 Performance Plus Sport Shocks & Struts with a limited lifetime warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Bilstein B8 Performance Plus Sport Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeffrey N (SYLMAR, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Audi A3 — Jul 14, 2019 12:32 AM
Very happy with the purchase. Provides a nice, firm, but, comfortable ride. It takes bumps well and has good rebound. On the plus side, it is lighter than the stock struts and shock I had and I can feel the reduction in the unsprung weight. Acceleration is more responsive and the car feels more agile. I can hardly wait to purchase the rear shocks in a couple of months and see how it feels on all four.
Reviewed by Jason D (Tavares, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Focus — Apr 05, 2019 6:15 PM
Reviewed by Cecil H (VACAVILLE, CA) Reviewed for a 1998 Honda Civic — Jan 27, 2019 3:12 PM
Replacing worn out stock struts and springs with eibach pro springs and bilstein B8 struts. Stance is Awesome!!! Ride quality is Outstanding!!!! Greatly improved the ride. I chose Bilstein because of their reputation and due to reviews and personal experience. I wouldn't go any other way
Reviewed by John S (La Canada, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Volvo C70 — Nov 28, 2018 7:10 AM
transformed my 2008 volvo c70 from cruiser to true sports car with still good ride quality. pairs perfectly with H&R springs (1.2" drop). was thinking of selling the car and now with the new suspension i'll probably keep the car another 3-5yeara
Reviewed by john t (Joelton, TN) Reviewed for a 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class — Apr 12, 2017 4:56 AM
Great shocks! These will improve handling. Large bumps in the road can be slightly uncomfortable, but the trade off is great sports car handling. Another good better than stock option is the Bilstein B-6. They are not quite as stiff. My car has larger AMG wheels and the tires would tend to rub the fenders during sharp slow speed turns if you hit a bump. These shocks stopped the rubbing.