- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Inject new life into your stock suspension with Bilstein B8 5100 Series Truck, Jeep & SUV Shocks & Struts
- Engineered for an array of specific vehicles and lift combinations
- Bilstein B8 5100 Series Truck, Jeep & SUV Shocks & Struts feature an easy, bolt-on installation
- Monotube design instantaneously adjusts to the road surface
- Large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance
- Multi-layer zinc finish provides long-lasting durability
- Your Bilstein B8 5100 Series Truck, Jeep & SUV Shocks & Struts carry a limited lifetime warranty
Crafted specifically for lifted trucks, SUVs and Jeeps, your Bilstein B8 5100 Series Truck, Jeep & SUV Shocks & Struts boast super damping abilities to make them ideal for long-lasting performance and comfort.
These adjustable shocks have a monotube design, which instantaneously adjusts to any road surface for a smooth, quiet ride. The large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance, while the multi-layer zinc finish ensures your shocks resist corrosion.
Your Bilstein 5100s are engineered for an array of specific vehicle and lift combinations, so you can be assured of dialed-in precision. Easy bolt-on installation and a limited lifetime warranty make your Bilstein B8 5100 Series Truck, Jeep & SUV Shocks & Struts a must-have mod.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Bilstein B8 5100 Series Truck, Jeep & SUV Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
1070 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lee T (BEAVERTON, OR) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tundra — Monday at 8:18 PM
Reviewed by William R (Georgetown, IN) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Friday at 8:24 PM
Reviewed by Ryan L (Marfa, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Oct 11, 2018 2:34 AM
Great price, and easier on your truck than a spacer leveling kit. Had professionally installed and the 2.8in setting leveled the truck perfectly. Changed out shocks and struts, and truck rides even smoother now. Very satisfied!
Reviewed by Dave R (MEDINA, MN) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 25, 2018 6:45 PM
Finally fixed someone else's cheap lift. I like the adjustments so I could drop the front by 1 inch as I was always getting flashed with oncoming traffic thinking I had my brights on. Rides like it should now.