- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bilstein B4 OE Replacement Shocks & Struts are the first choice for OEM replacements
- Crafted with the same German engineering found in the world-famous Bilstein monotube dampers
- Enjoy factory-quality ride performance with Bilstein’s superior durability and construction
- Bilstein’s suspension technology is track-proven and road-ready
- Large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance
- Shock bodies are finished with Bilstein’s classic black paint scheme
- Your Bilstein B4 OE Replacement Shocks & Struts are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Why replace your factory suspension with ho-hum factory replacement parts when you can invest in Bilstein B4 OE Replacement Shocks & Struts. World-class German engineering from the top name in the suspension industry ensures superior ride-quality at a price that won’t leave you bankrupt.
Earning the No. 1 name in suspension doesn’t come easy. Bilstein proves its worth the hard way – on racetracks and desert circuits around the world. Applying what they learn at the track to the street, the folks at Bilstein design their shocks and struts to transform your vehicle into a fine-tuned performance machine.
Bilstein B4 OE Replacement Shocks & Struts feature a twin-tube design that boasts the same German engineering found in Bilstein’s famous mono-tube shocks. Their large-diameter shock body ensures fade-free performance and boast a classic black paint finish. Best yet, Bilstein B4 OE Replacement Shocks & Struts are supported by a limited lifetime warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Bilstein B4 OE Replacement Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
68 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Scott B (Sylmar, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Escape — Feb 15, 2019 5:50 PM
Reviewed by clark W (MATTHEWS, NC) Reviewed for a 2001 Mercedes-Benz C-Class — Nov 16, 2018 7:37 AM
Replaced original front struts and rear shocks as well as all front control arms. They all had 175K on them so to be honest, any shock would have probably been and improvement. My 2001 Mercedes handles and rides like a new car. I have always been an fan of Bilstein using them on my antique Jags as well. NO doubt I will buy afgain
Reviewed by Pamela D (LISBON, NH) Reviewed for a 1991 Volkswagen Passat — Oct 11, 2018 6:50 AM