- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tugging trailers and hauling cargo just got more comfortable with Gabriel HiJackers Air Shocks
- These fully adjustable air shocks let you fine-tune the ideal stiffness for better handling and no bottoming out
- Custom sized for a direct replacement fit
- Easy to air up—they inflate like tires at any service station, at home with an air compressor, or on your car dynamically when connected to an onboard air management system (sold separately)
- Adds up to 1,100 lbs of extra lift
- Constructed with a chrome-plated piston rod and deluxe wiper seals
- Your Gabriel HiJackers come with a 1-year/25,000-mile warranty
- Click here for addtional warranty information (PDF)
Horse trailers. Travel campers. Cords of firewood. Your rig's drivetrain can handle these massive loads without so much as breaking a sweat. But, they put a lot of strain on your suspension. All that weight over your rear end squashes stock shocks like a bug under a boot. Stiffen up and drive right with Gabriel HiJacker Shocks, the fully adjustable air shocks.
Whether you need a touch of extra support or a ton, you have the power to dial in the perfect degree of stiffness with your Gabriel HiJackers. They inflate like your tires—simply air them up before you towing for enhanced handling and a dramatically reduced risk of bottoming out. Once you've unhitched your trailer or unloaded your payload, just let out a bit of air for cloud-like smoothness.
As durable as they are useful, your Gabriel Air Shocks are built tough with chrome-plated piston rods and unbeatable wiper seals for maximum dependability. And, they're custom sized for a direct replacement fit, making installation a cinch. Plus, Gabriel covers your HiJacker Air Shocks with a 1-year/25,000-mile warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Gabriel HiJackers Air Shocks Customer Reviews
120 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark T (Biloxi, MS) Reviewed for a 1978 Datsun 280Z — Apr 01, 2020 1:00 AM
Reviewed by Rochelle A (Fernley, NV) — Mar 05, 2020 3:09 PM
I've bought and used Gabriel air shocks over the years on various vehicles. These work just like the others. Remove your old shocks, install the new air shocks and run the air lines. Very simple and cost effective.
Reviewed by Rick S (Weatherford, TX) — Apr 09, 2019 9:01 PM
Reviewed by Darrell M (NEW ALBANY, IN) Reviewed for a 2003 Pontiac Bonneville — Oct 25, 2018 5:19 PM
Reviewed by Fletcher H (Twin Falls, ID) Reviewed for a 2001 Nissan Frontier — Oct 24, 2018 9:09 PM
May be expecting to much. Truck loaded with 750 lbs 115PSI in shocks only raised 1.5 inches. Going to try 160 PSI when I have time. Ride at 30PSI when empty is fine, not harsh. Ride loaded with 750 with shocks is better than without air shocks