- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Slam your sled down to the street with a complete Belltech Lowering Kit
- Custom configured with all the gear you need to shave inches off your front and rear ends
- Nitro Drop2 or Street Performance Shocks available depending on your application
- Belltech Nitro Drop 2 Shocks: these better-than-stock shocks boast a unique internal valve train that stop air bubbles from spoiling their performance
- Belltech Street Performance Shocks: these high-end shocks are Belltech's best, equipped with custom valving, sturdier guts an internal Teflon coating to handle sportier driving
- Premium hardware and instructions included
- Your Belltech Lowering Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Riding low to the street doesn't just boost your handling, cornering and steering response. It also steps up your ride's style, presence and attitude. But, piecing together all the components you need for a front and rear drop can be a real headache. Take the guesswork out of modifying your suspension with a Belltech Lowering Kit.
Everything you need to swing low in your sweet chariot is included with your Belltech Lowering Kit. Plus, some lowering kits can be customized with two types of performance shocks: OE-upgraded Nitro Drop 2 Shocks or super sport Street Performance Shocks.
With over 25 years of lowering experience under their belts, Belltech knows a thing or two about how to design and build your suspension upgrades. Thick slabs of steel, spiral wound springs and ductile iron form the backbone of your Lowering Kit. And, every kit also comes complete with premium mounting hardware, instructions and a Lifetime Warranty.
Belltech Lowering Kit Customer Reviews
139 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Allen L (CUMMING, GA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Oct 15, 2018 6:55 AM
This kit is great! The Rear lowering kit instructions are a little vague and although it is not mentioned in the instructions, it is highly advisable to remove the plastic to reveal the top of the rear shock. Also, a stubby wrench is needed in order to remove the top bolt in the rear shocks. Other than that the kit is complete and the finished result is awesome!!!
Reviewed by Logan H (Circleville, OH) Reviewed for a 1983 Chevy C/K Pickup — Apr 26, 2018 2:14 AM
Reviewed by Paul W (Weyauwega, WI) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Apr 12, 2018 3:03 AM
Thisw kit is exactly what is say it is, drops the front 2" and the rear 3"! All parts necessary where included, install was pretty straight forward as long as you have the right tools for the job!