- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Smooth out your slammed vehicle’s handling with Belltech Street Performance Shocks & Struts
- Tailor made and custom valved for your lowered car, truck or SUV
- Expertly tuned to fight off pitching, rolling and squatting for greater control at any speed
- Progressive rebound rate delivers the perfect blend of stiffness and smoothness on both rough roads and fresh asphalt
- Built big with a 55mm shock body, 35mm piston and 15mm rod
- Teflon-coated bushings and seals minimize metal-on-metal rubbing for lasting performance
- Front or rear shocks & struts sold individually, complete sets include all four shocks
- Your Belltech Street Performance Shocks & Struts come with a 2-year warranty
Dropping your sweet street chariot down to the ground gives you an unmistakable look. But, if you're still rolling on your stock shocks or struts, your ride quality is about as high as your bumper. Chuck those OE shock absorbers and step up to a set of Belltech Street Performance Shocks. They're engineered specifically to deliver smoother, more controlled handling for your lowrider.
Pitching, rolling and squatting are all just bad memories after you bolt on a set of Belltech Street Performance Shocks & Struts. Thanks to their tuned low-speed compression rate and progressive rebounding, they keep your rig rolling level even when you're hot-lapping around town. Plus, they're custom valved for your vehicle to deliver the perfect amount of support without being excessively stiff.
Beefier than your average absorber, Belltech Street Performance Shocks & Struts are built with oversized components for added dampening. The 55mm body is packed with a mammoth 35mm piston connected to a thick 15mm rod. And, the insides of all the bushings and seals are coated with Teflon to thwart metal-on-metal rubbing and maintain lasting performance. What's more, Belltech covers your Street Performance Shocks & Struts with a 2-year warranty.
Belltech Street Performance Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
148 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Maria G (austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Yukon — Nov 06, 2018 5:38 AM
Reviewed by Alexander S (PLAINVIEW, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Cadillac Escalade — May 29, 2018 10:19 AM
For the price for a set of front and rear shock these feel pretty good! For my 05 Escalade it reduced the body roll around turns and tighted up the handling in general with a much sportier feel to it and less like the boat it once was with the very soft and worn out factory shocks. Be advised you will feel the road a little more with these being that they're more street performance than the luxury car/tuck type feeling but better steering responsiveness!
Reviewed by Robert P (RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Apr 09, 2018 11:35 AM
Reviewed by john r (LEAGUE CITY, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Mar 24, 2018 6:04 AM