- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Radically improve handling, control and performance with Rancho RS7000MT Monotube Shocks & Struts
- Designed for high center-of-gravity trucks and SUVs
- Ten-stage velocity-sensitive valving is specifically tuned for your year, make and model vehicle
- Delivers enhanced stability and reduced body roll during evasive maneuvers and tight turns
- Monotube design and high-pressure gas charge maximize damping response
- Dissipates heat quickly for better control
- Hydraulic lockout cushions impact when suspension is fully extended
- Brushed zinc plating, clear coat finish and the legendary Rancho logo
- Your Rancho RS7000MT Monotube Shocks & Struts are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Sure, the cool look and extra ground clearance of a high center-of-gravity truck or SUV is why you drive one. But, these tall rigs often come equipped with that not-so-cool white-knuckle ride. So, put an end to the unruly ride and squirrely handling with a set of Rancho RS7000MT Monotube Shocks & Struts.
Specifically designed, tuned and valved for high center-of-gravity trucks and SUVs, Rancho RS 7000 shock absorbers wildly enhance your rig's on- and off-road stability. The monotube construction and high-pressure nitrogen-gas charge maximize damping response, while the ten-stage velocity-sensitive valving delivers the finely tuned ride. All this adds up to a high-performance shock that resists overheating and delivers maximum control.
Rancho RS7000MT Monotube Shocks & Struts are built to take a beating. The 14mm chrome rod and natural rubber bushings are designed to last a lifetime. And, each damper is finished with a clear-coated brushed-zinc plating and the world-renowned Rancho logo. And best yet, Rancho backs your RS7000MT Monotube Shocks & Struts with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rancho RS7000MT Monotube Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
65 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas S (Agawam, MA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Jan 15, 2019 2:14 PM
I did some reading on shocks and how I drive. I have a 05 silverado 15004x4 stock,with 275,55,20rims n tires sits nice.Most of my driving is highway and bad paved roads,my shocks showed no sings of being bad on or when I took them off.Im a Rancho Guy,So I have the RS7000MT Shocks on my Truck Nice,nice nice Lucky Boy
Reviewed by William S (Culver, OR) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-350 — Apr 21, 2018 6:16 AM
The Rs7267 The shock body is longer than the stock shock. If my suspension full collapses, the shock will bottom out before that can happen.. Hence, damage to shock.I have talked to Rancho about this and don't seem to care.
Reviewed by David G (Elk Grove, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Aug 25, 2017 4:02 PM