Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- M95 Performance Monotube Shocks are the ultimate in off-road shock design
- Custom designed for your specific year, make and model Jeep, truck or SUV
- The fastest responding shock absorber in the Skyjacker arsenal
- High-pressure nitrogen-gas filled monotube design keeps temps cool under extreme conditions
- Extra-large 46mm bore
- 180º directional mounting is perfect for custom set ups
- Internal bump stops
- No fade or lag makes for consistent performance
- Your M95 Performance Monotube Shocks are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Like the manly deodorant ad says, you always stay cool under extreme conditions. But, what about your shock absorbers? Well, when you tame the trails with a set of M95 Performance Monotube Shocks doing the absorbing, you can bank on it. Featuring a mono-tube, high-pressure nitrogen filled design, Skyjacker M95 shocks stay cool during the most extreme runs.
Crafted from a single-tube and featuring an extra-large 46mm bore, your Skyjacker M95 Monotube Shocks quickly dissipate performance sapping heat. And, since they stay so cool, fade and lag is a thing of the past, leaving you and your rig with nothing but consistent performance. Plus, the internal bump stops mean you never have to worry about bottoming out.
Designed for 180º directional mounting, these performance shock absorbers for trucks, Jeeps and SUVs are perfect for custom set ups. In fact, when it comes to shocks for lifted trucks, you won't find a faster responding absorber—anywhere. And best yet, Skyjacker Suspension backs your M95 Performance Monotube Shocks with an unbeatable Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)