- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get your rig on the level with the Daystar Comfort Ride Leveling Kit
- Custom engineered for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Front-only lift kit levels the stance of your vehicle—no more goofy factory rake
- Rear-only lift kit boosts your back end level with your front
- The quick and easy way to give your vehicle an aggressive stance
- Budget-friendly design lifts your rig, not your wallet
- Coil-spring spacers are crafted from high-density progressive polyurethane
- Torsion bar keys are forged from high-quality steel
- Lifts your rig without sacrificing ride quality or load capacity
- Increased vehicle height enhances style and performance
- Extra lift improves ground clearance and makes way for up to a 33 inch tire
- Your Daystar Comfort Ride Leveling Kit is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Eliminate the rake and level your rig's profile with the Daystar Comfort Ride Leveling Kit. When it comes to off-road style, those pencil-pushing egg-heads at the factory don't know squat. So your off-road compatriots at Daystar have stepped in to deliver the aggressive style you're looking for.
Custom engineered to level your rig, the Daystar leveling kit eliminates that funny-looking factory rake or lifts your rear flush with the front. And, it's not just about style—with a Daystar suspension leveling your ride, you get improved handling on and off the road, plus some extra room for a set of 33" rubbers.
The Daystar lift leveling kit includes everything you need to get your rig completely on the level. Each component is custom designed for a perfect fit and easy installation. And what's more, Daystar backs your Comfort Ride Leveling Kit with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Daystar Comfort Ride Leveling Kits Customer Reviews
125 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert A (BRANCHPORT, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Feb 28, 2018 2:59 AM
Reviewed by johnny t (Kissimmee, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Frontier — Jan 25, 2018 5:54 AM
After installing the Daystar leveling kit my truck looks so nice it did what was made perfect . The Instruction needs to be a bit more clear but after one side done the rest was very easy to install.
Reviewed by Martin D (Boonville, MO) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tundra — Dec 16, 2017 6:48 AM
Nothing mentioned about the spacers not fitting properly I was told I have to cut my existing bolts down to make the kit fit I purchased another brand a year ago for another tundra I own and didn't have that issue Still have not installed new kit cause not sure if I want to cot bolts down to fit
Reviewed by Alex D (El Mirage, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota 4Runner — Nov 29, 2017 4:05 AM
Reviewed by Blake R (MELBOURNE, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Sep 13, 2017 5:06 AM
This is a great kit! I would recommend this as a first mod because this is how the truck should have came. The ride is good, but I replaced bad shocks when I put this on so it's hard to compare before and after.