- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get your rig on the level with the Daystar Comfort Ride Leveling Kit
- Custom engineered for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Front-only lift kit levels the stance of your vehicle—no more goofy factory rake
- Rear-only lift kit boosts your back end level with your front
- The quick and easy way to give your vehicle an aggressive stance
- Budget-friendly design lifts your rig, not your wallet
- Coil-spring spacers are crafted from high-density progressive polyurethane
- Torsion bar keys are forged from high-quality steel
- Lifts your rig without sacrificing ride quality or load capacity
- Increased vehicle height enhances style and performance
- Extra lift improves ground clearance and makes way for up to a 33 inch tire
- Your Daystar Comfort Ride Leveling Kit is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Eliminate the rake and level your rig's profile with the Daystar Comfort Ride Leveling Kit. When it comes to off-road style, those pencil-pushing egg-heads at the factory don't know squat. So your off-road compatriots at Daystar have stepped in to deliver the aggressive style you're looking for.
Custom engineered to level your rig, the Daystar leveling kit eliminates that funny-looking factory rake or lifts your rear flush with the front. And, it's not just about style—with a Daystar suspension leveling your ride, you get improved handling on and off the road, plus some extra room for a set of 33" rubbers.
The Daystar lift leveling kit includes everything you need to get your rig completely on the level. Each component is custom designed for a perfect fit and easy installation. And what's more, Daystar backs your Comfort Ride Leveling Kit with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Daystar Comfort Ride Leveling Kits Customer Reviews
126 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Curtis T (DULUTH, MN) Reviewed for a 2019 Ram 1500 — Apr 16, 2020 8:17 PM
The leveling kit was fairly easy to install,i think the price could of been cheaper usually you receive stickers,t-shirt or something like that with the name of product,did not receive anything with order shipping was fast all and all would recommend this product!!!
Reviewed by Robert A (BRANCHPORT, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Feb 28, 2018 2:59 AM
Reviewed by johnny t (Kissimmee, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Frontier — Jan 25, 2018 5:54 AM
After installing the Daystar leveling kit my truck looks so nice it did what was made perfect . The Instruction needs to be a bit more clear but after one side done the rest was very easy to install.
Reviewed by Martin D (Boonville, MO) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tundra — Dec 16, 2017 6:48 AM
Nothing mentioned about the spacers not fitting properly I was told I have to cut my existing bolts down to make the kit fit I purchased another brand a year ago for another tundra I own and didn't have that issue Still have not installed new kit cause not sure if I want to cot bolts down to fit
Reviewed by Alex D (El Mirage, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota 4Runner — Nov 29, 2017 4:05 AM