- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Say sayonara to sagging suspension with SumoSprings
- Custom designed to fit your truck, SUV or van
- SumoSprings deliver the progressive spring rate of an airbag without any air needed—they require no maintenance, no air compressors, and no air hoses
- Built from a heavy-duty closed-cell polyurethane foam that bounces back to its original shape even after being compressed up to 80% and stretched up to 20%
- Packed into a sturdy casting that can survive the rigors of living under your rig
- No-drill, bolt-on installation for most vehicles
- Available for both your front and rear suspensions
- Proudly crafted in the USA
- Your SumoSprings are backed by a 2-year warranty
With a cord of wood loaded in your payload and a burly winch strapped to the front bumper, your workhorse starts to sag like a twenty-year-old mattress. In the past, you'd have to rig up a complicated airbag system with hoses and compressors that need constant attention. Now, bolstering your suspension is a cinch with SumoSprings, the world's first "airless airbags".
The mad scientists over at SuperSprings cooked up a cutting-edge formula of closed-cell polyurethane foam and heavy-duty additives to form the spine of your springs. This blend gives your Sumo Springs the ability to compress up to 80% and expand up to 20%, delivering a progressive spring rate. Whether you're hauling a pile of bricks or a six-pack of chubby wrestlers, SumoSprings deliver exceptional ride quality with zero maintenance needed.
Custom engineered for a perfect fit, SumoSprings are available for the front and rear of your pickup, SUV or van. They're sturdy enough to handle harsh conditions, and most bolt directly into place with no drilling needed. Plus, they're backed by a 2-year warranty.
SumoSprings Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kirk B (ELBOW LAKE, MN) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-350 — Jun 26, 2018 8:26 AM
Easy install. I used the 1" spacer so the sumosprings would compress 1/2" when loaded. The springs keep from using the overloads and allow for a normal ride when I'm not towing my fifth wheel. the fifth wheel tongue weight is 1,400 lbs. Installed on 2018 F350
Reviewed by Phillip F (SHAWNEE, OK) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jun 20, 2018 5:48 AM
I tow a 24' covered cargo trailer with my 2016 Silverado LTZ 4x4 Crew Cab w/trailer pkg. Empty, tongue weight of the trailer is around 400 lbs, loaded the tongue weight is around 800 lbs. The Sumo's help stabilize the back of the truck and keep it from 'bouncing' when hauling the trailer, especially when empty. If I were hauling the trailer on a more regular basis, I would probably install a set of air bags on rear axle in order to better 'level' the truck (front to back).
Reviewed by Corban R (GREENTOWN, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — May 19, 2018 5:09 AM
No affect when unloaded on ride, much less bounce when loaded and or towing esp on concrete highways, would buy for next vehicle.