- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost your ride quality with Skyjacker Silver 9000 Steering Stabilizers
- Custom designed for a direct fit on your truck or SUV
- Adds stout lateral stability to help stop your steering wheel from shimmying and vibrating on rough roads and rocky terrain
- Relieves the stress on your arms trying to reign in a bucking steering wheel
- Perfect for smoothing out lifted rigs and vehicles with oversized tires
- The ideal complement to Skyjacker M95 Shocks
- Finished with a stylish silver coating
- Comes with a black dust boot for most vehicles
- Your Skyjacker Silver Steering Stabilizers are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're driving down a chewed up street or barreling over rocky badland trails, rough roads can make your ride shimmy and shake like an over-caffeinated break dancer. But, when you ride with a Skyjacker Silver 9000 Steering Stabilizer, your ride's handling gets buttery smooth even on the most punishing pavement and gnarliest off-road routes.
Like a heavy-duty shock absorber for your steering wheel, Skyjacker 9000 Silver Stabilizers dampen away the bumps, leaving your helm feeling secure, responsive and practically free from vibration. Plus, they're custom designed for a bolt-on fit, so you can easily upgrade your stock stabilizer or add a new stabilizer if you don't already have one.
Ideal for trucks and SUVs running with a lift or oversized tires, Skyjacker 9000 Series Stabilizers have the backbone to survive punishing conditions on and off paved roads. They're finished with a sleek silver finish and come with a black dust boot (depending on your vehicle). And, Skyjacker backs your Silver Steering Stabilizers with a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Skyjacker Silver 9000 Steering Stabilizers Customer Reviews
117 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by charles a (RICEVILLE, TN) — Aug 17, 2018 11:53 AM
I would have given 5 stars on everything, but that one big bolt ... the way it's designed it's next to impossible to get a wrench around it. Other that that these steering stabilizers look and act great!
Reviewed by ted m (Carmel, CA) — Jul 10, 2018 1:20 AM