- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Meet the ultimate nitrogen gas charged shock absorbers—Pro Comp ES9000 Series Shocks
- Available in chrome stainless steel or durable black-coated aluminized steel
- Significantly improves comfort and performance both on and off the road
- Perfect for trucks that frequently handle heavy loads
- Twin tube cellular gas-filled design
- 10-stage velocity sensitive valving self-adjusts to various road conditions
- 1 3/8” nylon-banded full-displacement piston head
- Large 5/8" chrome hardened piston rod stands up to off-road abuse
- Teflon rebound stops deliver a comfortable on-road ride
- Double-welded shock mounts for maximum strength
- Your Pro Comp ES9000 Series Shocks are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
There are two types of off-roaders. First, the devil-may-care yahoo who settles for teeth-chattering, innards-jostling backcountry escapades. Second, discerning road warriors seeking the ultimate in on- and-off-road comfort and performance. If you fancy yourself the latter, a set of Pro Comp ES9000 Series Shocks are for you.
Engineered for the true enthusiast, Pro Comp ES9000s feature 10-stage velocity sensitive valving. This ensures a smooth, comfortable highway ride, optimum performance off the road and maximum stability under heavy loads. Plus, the twin-tube construction and nylon-banded full-displacement piston head makes for a long life.
Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model off-road rig, your ES9000 shocks require no installation modifications. And, the double-welded shock mounts not only bolt right up, they stand up to the roughest terrain. What's more, Pro Comp backs your ES9000 Series Shocks with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Pro Comp ES9000 Series Shocks Customer Reviews
130 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Derek M (NORTH SALEM, NH) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — May 16, 2018 9:59 AM
These are great riding shocks on and off road, they really have improved my truck all around and it rides excellent with these on it. I have an 09 Silverado 2500hd! Very happy so far and this deal at Auto anything was the best I found for what I got along with fast delivery.
Reviewed by Buryl C (MESA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota RAV4 — Feb 26, 2018 11:54 AM
I had to work to install the cross-piece at the bottom of the shocks. (Used anti-seize and a vice.)When I did the 2 holes did not match up with the 2 studs at the bottom of the springs. Had to take them out, drill out the holes and reinstall the cross pieces. What a job. These are truck shocks. They are not 'soft'.
Reviewed by Terry C (BEAVER DAM, KY) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Jan 19, 2018 11:34 PM
I had a hard time finding shocks to fit my truck with a 6" bulletproof dual lift for a price in my budget! This place hooked me up with all six for half of what my budget was!! I will be buying from here for many years to come. And the shocks are amazing my truck rides very smooth and thats rare for 37" mud tires and a total lift of 12"..(3 inch body,3 inch tire 6 inch suspension).drives like a caddy.i recommend them and they also look really good! Im impressed
Reviewed by George D (COUNCIL, ID) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — Jan 11, 2018 7:59 AM
The shocks improved the ride of my F250. The 10 valve system works great, nice ride when empty and stable when full. Overall a good shock