- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy sportier handling—not punishing ride quality—with the Eibach Pro-System Lowering Kit
- Custom configured and tuned for your specific vehicle
- Lowers your ride height 0.8" – 2.1" (depending on vehicle)
- Comes with Pro-Damper shocks, Pro-Kit lowering springs and all required hardware
- Gives you the perfect blend of performance and ride quality for greater comfort and more driving excitement
- Enhances cornering, reduces drag, speeds up turn-in response and nearly eliminates body roll
- Million-Mile warranty for the Pro-Kit springs, 2-year warranty for the Pro-Damper shocks
There's no two ways about it—the closer your auto rides to the street, the tighter your handling becomes. That's great for screaming around corners at breakneck speeds, but it also amplifies every bump in the road and sends shockwaves reverberating up your spine. For the perfect blend of ride quality and sporty handling, go with the Eibach Pro-System Lowering Kit.
The Pro-System drops you down 0.8" – 2.1" for dramatically improved steering and nearly no change in your stock ride quality. This expertly engineered kit comes with Eibach Pro-Damper shocks, Pro-Kit lowering springs and all required hardware—everything you need to tune up your suspension for passionate driving.
Stickier cornering, zippier turn-in response and radically reduced body roll are just a few of the enhancements you immediately feel after bolting on your Eibach Pro-System. As if that wasn't enough, the lowered stance cuts down on wind drag for enhanced fuel economy—not to mention that it gives your vehicle a boss look. Best of all, the Pro-Kit springs come with a Million-Mile warranty, and the Pro-Damper shocks are backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Stated measurements may be less at time of install. With driving, your vehicle will settle. Exact measurements depend on vehicle weight.
- A 4-wheel alignment will be required after installation
- Additional bushings or shims may be needed to correct wheel alignment (sold separately)
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to titanium dioxide and carbon black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Eibach Pro-System Lowering Kit Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William H (FREDERICKSBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Charger — Feb 28, 2017 8:46 AM
Reviewed by Maurice T (FAYETTEVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Charger — Jun 08, 2016 8:36 PM
Reviewed by Michael L (BOTHELL, WA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chrysler 300 — Mar 15, 2016 12:54 PM
I purchased this system for a 2010 Chrysler 300 Touring to give it a better feel around corners and overall better driving, plus dropping the car an inch or so. So far I am impressed with the overall ride, the comfort and sport of the suspension is better, and understand by 30 days the car should settle to it ride height. This was well worth the investment, would recommend the kit with the sway bar though, if you are replacing struts etc.. should replace at least the front sway bar.
Reviewed by Daniel F (Stuart, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Mustang — Nov 30, 2015 9:29 PM
The stance is fantastic and body motions are well controlled. The quality is no better than the OE parts, but I like the stance and spring\damping rates much better. The ride is obviously stiffer, but not at all harsh. A good trade off in my opinion.