- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Infuse your boss ride with the burly support of Pro Comp ES6000 Series Shocks
- ES6000 Shocks deliver the same performance as the ES9000 Shocks but are custom tailored to replace your front coilover struts
- 10-stage velocity-sensitive valving system adjusts to the driving conditions—smooth on streets, supportive on trails
- State-of-the-art nitrogen-charged twin-tube design resists overheating
- Equipped with a 5/8" hard-chromed piston rod & 1 3/8” nylon-banded full-displacement piston head to handle serious back-road abuse
- Double-welded shock mounts for greater durability
- Your Pro Comp ES6000 Series Shocks are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Itching to deck out your dune-surfer with the legendary performance of Pro Comp ES9000 Shocks but can't because you're rocking a coilover suspension? Instead of trading in your truck or SUV, go with Pro Comp ES6000 Series Shocks. These gnarly dampers deliver the same degree of support while perfectly replacing your factory coilover struts.
Smoother than silk on the streets, stiffer than a shot of moonshine on off-road paths—your Pro Comp ES6000 Shocks dish up the perfect amount of support wherever you roam. Thanks to their 10-stage velocity-sensitive valving, they read the road conditions and adjust for optimal handling and ride comfort. Plus, their nitrogen-charged twin-tube design is loaded with hydraulic fluid to fight off overheating.
You can't have glory without some serious guts, and your ES 6000 Struts are packed with tough-as-nails innards. The 5/8" piston rod is wrought from hard-chromed steel and topped with a gargantuan 1 3/8" nylon-banded piston head. On the outside, each shock mount is double welded, so they're tough enough to shoulder the heftiest loads. And, they're backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Pro Comp ES6000 Series Shocks Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kevin X (YUBA CITY, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 06, 2014 10:33 PM
Reviewed by Matt D (NORTH PORT, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 21, 2014 8:28 PM
Reviewed by Timothy F (VALDESE, NC) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Mar 19, 2013 7:57 AM
My old struts and shocks were fairly worn out; not much of a cushion. Replaced the rear shocks with another brand; put Pro Comp ES6000 Struts on the front; greatly increased the comfort in all road conditions! Would highly recommend these struts to anyone; great price also; enjoyed the buying experience online with AutoAnything; fast and efficient service !!!
Reviewed by Fred H (Riverside, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 06, 2012 11:37 AM
Had to fabricate a top plate to add Pro Comp Shock Boots which AutoAnything does not seem to sell. Best price is at 4wp which is where these shocks ship from at a better price than 4wp. Larger body than TRD Bilsteins due to dual tube design. Will not cool as well as monotube but these are not race shocks anyway. Due to body size unable to use standard spring compressor to install as they would contact and tear boots. Used a 20 ton press with custom top plate to compress without causing damage