- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Level your ride the professional way with the Pro Comp Leveling Kit
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model rig
- The fast, safe and affordable way to make room for large wheels & tires
- Maintains factory ride quality, suspension and steering geometry
- Depending on your vehicle, you get one of three rugged designs
- Torsion key models are CNC machined and forged for maximum strength
- Strut spacers are made from billet aluminum or heavy-duty steel (varies by model)
- Coil spacers are machined from heavy-duty steel or Pro Comp’s proprietary Poly Lift formulation (varies by model)
- Poly Lift strut spacers are crafted from an exclusive polyurethane blend to deliver strong, supple strut support
- All kits are finished with a rust-resistant coat
- Custom design makes for easy installation
- Your Pro Comp Leveling Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
We're gonna level with you—that nose-down, rump-up look is great for stinkbugs, bloodhounds and dragsters—not so great for your off-road ride. So, lift that front end and get your trail thumper on the level like the pros do with the Pro Comp Leveling Kit.
Crafted in one of three designs, Pro Comp levels your truck with torsion keys, strut spacers or coil spacers. Each is crafted from either CNC machined steel, billet aluminum or Pro Comp's proprietary Poly Lift polyurethane formulation depending on your model and finished with a rust-resistant coating.
Custom designed just for your truck and complete with high-quality hardware, this truck leveling kit installs with ease. That way, you're out leveling the competition instead of wrestling with your rig all weekend. What's more, Pro Comp backs your Leveling Kit with a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Pro Comp Leveling Kits Customer Reviews
55 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bradley A (KALAMAZOO, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jan 04, 2019 5:50 AM
Product arrived quickly and as described. Good packaging. Pristine looking product. I had a mechanic install it and he indicated that it went in easily with no problems. Truck has a much better stance and appearance now yet it doesn't compromise the ride. I can't wait until I get my new, larger tires put on it now!
Reviewed by Josh P (El Dorado, KS) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Sep 24, 2018 7:12 AM
Install is very simple, went smooth. However on my 2016 4runner the skid plate spacers they sent were a little too short. I had to add 3 washers to them to space them far enough way from the front diff.
Reviewed by anthony n (LA PUENTE, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Nov 09, 2017 8:55 AM
Reviewed by Chris H (BONIFAY, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Oct 03, 2016 11:50 AM