Whiteline Sway Bars
Tune Your Suspension to Match Your Driving Style
"I installed the Whiteline rear sway bar on my 2012 Mazda3 along with heavy-duty end links. The car used to have significant understeer but the bar gave MUCH better balance!" - David W. Knoxville, TN
- This product is not available for your 0 .
- View All Car Accessories
Custom Fit For Your
What Do You Drive?
Select your vehicle to choose options
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dial in your suspension performance with Whiteline Sway Bars
- Custom designed for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Provides a huge boost in cornering and grip
- These extra stiff anti roll bars reduce body roll and acceleration squat
- Spreads cornering loads evenly across all tires
- The anti sway bars give even tire positioning for a more uniform wear pattern
- Up to 4 adjustment points gives you the power to tune for different driving situations (depending on vehicle)
- Cold formed from high-strength Australian steel
- Kit includes one sway bar, two sway bar bushings, two lateral locks, two sway bar mount support braces, two bolts and four washers for mounting hardware
- This easy DIY kit arrives ready to bolt on
- Your Whiteline Sway Bar is backed by a 3-year warranty
Stop the sway and say g'day to race-ready handling with the Whiteline Sway Bar. Cold formed from the finest quality, high-strength Australian steel, the Whiteline sway bar gives your street machine the biggest bang-for-your-buck handling upgrade available.
Designed with up to 4 points of adjustability (depending on vehicle), the Whiteline sway bar delivers fine-tuned handling control whenever the situation demands. Go stiff when it's time to straighten the curves, soften up when you need to cushion your back. And, the sway bar keeps your tires planted more evenly on the road for superior power out of the gate.
Coming complete with one sway bar, two sway bar bushings, two lateral locks, two sway bar mount support braces, two bolts and four washers, your sway bar is ready to bolt right onto your ride. Depending on your vehicle, Whiteline offers a front and rear anti roll bar and they back them all with a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
79 Customer Reviews
Easy to install. It did reduced the understeer. Just remember to retighten the screws and bolts when installingMy vw gti corners so much betterFor the money there is no better sway bar the packaging is top notch quality of parts is second to none. Installation was a breeze you wont be disappointed.Performed well with noticeable improvement over stock. Center hole for endlink is slightly shorter than stock bar location, makeing that position slightly stiffer than a non adjustable 22mm bar? Had to rat tail file powdercoat from holes for stock end links, measured stock bar at 10.6mm, whiteline was too tight at 10.1mm. Aluminium bar clamps have soft hardware, be cautious tightening.Easy install, but if you're the type of person who absolutely needs instructions than you might want to look elsewhere. The instructions are very vague and not informative. It took about 90 minutes to install taking my time. My Shelby GT500 is a convertible. No issues clearing the extra frame supports that the convertibles have. The sway bar adds the ability to fine tune your suspension a little as it has four settings, and it looks great too!
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Helpful