- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dial in your suspension performance with Whiteline Sway Bars
- Custom fit allows for headrests, armrests, center consoles and seat-side airbags
- Provides a huge boost in cornering and grip
- These extra stiff anti roll bars reduce body roll and acceleration squat
- Spreads cornering loads evenly across all tires
- The anti sway bars give even tire positioning for a more uniform wear pattern
- Up to 4 adjustment points gives you the power to tune for different driving situations (depending on vehicle)
- Cold formed from high-strength Australian steel
- Includes necessary hardware for installation
- This easy DIY kit arrives ready to bolt on
- Your Whiteline Sway Bar is backed by a 3-year warranty
Stop the sway and say g'day to race-ready handling with the Whiteline Sway Bar. Cold formed from the finest quality, high-strength Australian steel, the Whiteline sway bar gives your street machine the biggest bang-for-your-buck handling upgrade available.
Designed with up to 4 points of adjustability (depending on vehicle), the Whiteline sway bar delivers fine-tuned handling control whenever the situation demands. Go stiff when it's time to straighten the curves, soften up when you need to cushion your back. And, the sway bar keeps your tires planted more evenly on the road for superior power out of the gate.
Coming complete with one sway bar, two sway bar bushings, two lateral locks, two sway bar mount support braces, two bolts and four washers, your sway bar is ready to bolt right onto your ride. Depending on your vehicle, Whiteline offers a front and rear anti roll bar and they back them all with a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Whiteline Sway Bars Customer Reviews
75 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Josh S (SPRINGFIELD, PA) Reviewed for a 2018 Honda Civic — Feb 13, 2019 5:21 AM
Reviewed by Paul F (DULUTH, MN) Reviewed for a 2002 Subaru Impreza — Jan 25, 2019 7:34 AM
I have not gotten around to installing this yet. So far I know it can be a pain in the ass especially living up here in the rust belt. Whiteline has always had good parts so I figure this one will be the same. I have read it makes a massive difference in rear body roll.
Reviewed by Jack T (Phoenix, AZ) — Jan 24, 2019 2:35 AM
Great product and east to install. I upgraded from the zinc bolts included to stainless. The bar definitely helped with roll and I recommend it to anyone with a veloster.
Reviewed by Jeff K (KEIZER, OR) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Civic — Jan 21, 2019 8:30 PM
Even going slow around a corner you can tell the rear is flatter. Really has made a difference when autocrossing or on a road course. Wish I would have done this sooner. Great service support, product and price. A trifecta.