- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Align your ride for the win with Whiteline Sway Bar End Links
- Custom made for your year, make and model vehicle
- The perfect addition to your Whiteline or other brand performance front sway bar
- Shaped to deliver optimal sway and body-roll control
- Ensures peak suspension travel when under heavy vertical load
- Stronger and more adjustable than stock links to bring life to your anti roll bars
- Adjusts & rotates to any angular combination (depending on vehicle)
- Lightweight aluminum bodies provide 25mm of length adjustment (depending on vehicle)
- Heavy-duty steel ball joint ends replace factory plastic
- Your Whiteline Sway Bar End Links are backed by a 3-year warranty
Whether you're talking about steel shackles, corporate team-building seminars or high-performance sway bars, the old adage is always true: a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. So, beef up your ride's performance sway bar with Whiteline Sway Bar End Links.
Designed just for your vehicle, these performance sway bar end links replace factory units. Beefier and far more adjustable than those factory anti roll bar links, they're the perfect addition to your Whiteline or other brand performance sway bars.
Crafted in Australia from high-strength steel, lightweight aluminum and supple polyurethane, you won't find higher quality suspension components on either side of the equator. And best yet, Whiteline backs your Sway Bar End Links with a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Whiteline Sway Bar End Links Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Eric M (LEES SUMMIT, MO) Reviewed for a 1999 Subaru Forester — May 14, 2018 9:07 PM
Reviewed by Andrew G (Ramona, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer — May 18, 2016 8:58 PM
Thicker than stock and adjustable. Perfect for an adjustable sway bar. Relieve a lot of jarring from the suspension with the better joints and girth. Only con is the connecting screws are much longer than necessary. I read somewhere that they are the same as stock at the joints but they just have the same dust cover as stock.