- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolster your lifted or lowered suspension with a performance Whiteline Panhard Rod
- Custom engineered to replace your factory panhard bar after you've tweaked your ride height
- Fully adjustable to correct alignment imbalances
- Built tough from Australian spring steel
- Powder coated or anodized for toughness and corrosion resistance
- Includes low-compliance bushings
- Designed for an easy, at-home install
- Your Whiteline Panhard Rods are backed by a 3-year warranty
The differences between lifting your rig and lowering your ride are massive. One gives you the clearance to barrel over rock-strewn trails while the other tightens up your handling on city streets. But, both mods have one thing in common: your factory panhard bar isn't going to cut the mustard. Put a cherry on your suspension upgrade with Whiteline Panhard Rods.
Custom wrought for a perfect fit in place of your factory panhard rod, Whiteline Suspension Panhard Rods are not just stronger than stock—they're completely adjustable. Just dial in the perfect settings, and it corrects your alignment imbalances. That means smoother, surer steering and extended tire life.
Whiteline uses only the finest Australian spring steel to construct your Panhard Rod. Plus, you get a new set of low-compliance bushings that take a lickin' and keep on tickin'. Best of all, Whiteline backs your new Panhard Rod with a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)