- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stiffen your suspension and experience high-performance handling with Whiteline Control Arm Braces
- Custom designed to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Fights off chassis flex to preserve your alignment angles and spring rates for unparalleled cornering
- Constructed from gold-anodized aluminum for unbeatable strength and style
- Installs at home with simple hand tools
- Your Whiteline Lower Control Arm Braces are backed by a 3-year warranty
All the blood, sweat and savings you spent decking out your ride with top-shelf steering components is wasted if your chassis can't stop flexing like a Muscle Beach bicep around corners. Fight off the flex and enjoy true steering bliss with Whiteline Lower Control Arm Braces.
Custom engineered for a perfect fit on your frame, the Whiteline Lower Control Arm Brace boasts a four-point mounting design that keeps your chassis arrow straight. Whether you're hugging a tight curve on the highway or screaming around a hairpin turn at the track, the Whiteline Brace ensures your alignment angles and spring rates stay true.
Built for lasting durability and a race-inspired look, Whiteline Control Arm Braces are wrought from sturdy aluminum with a gold-anodized finish. And, unlike most steering upgrades, you can install it right in your driveway. Plus, it's backed by a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Whiteline Lower Control Arm Braces Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by james c (Raleigh, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Mustang — Apr 15, 2013 8:14 PM