- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stiffen your suspension and experience high-performance handling with Whiteline Control Arm Braces
- Custom designed to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Fights off chassis flex to preserve your alignment angles and spring rates for unparalleled cornering
- Constructed from gold-anodized aluminum for unbeatable strength and style
- Installs at home with simple hand tools
- Your Whiteline Lower Control Arm Braces are backed by a 3-year warranty
All the blood, sweat and savings you spent decking out your ride with top-shelf steering components is wasted if your chassis can't stop flexing like a Muscle Beach bicep around corners. Fight off the flex and enjoy true steering bliss with Whiteline Lower Control Arm Braces.
Custom engineered for a perfect fit on your frame, the Whiteline Lower Control Arm Brace boasts a four-point mounting design that keeps your chassis arrow straight. Whether you're hugging a tight curve on the highway or screaming around a hairpin turn at the track, the Whiteline Brace ensures your alignment angles and spring rates stay true.
Built for lasting durability and a race-inspired look, Whiteline Control Arm Braces are wrought from sturdy aluminum with a gold-anodized finish. And, unlike most steering upgrades, you can install it right in your driveway. Plus, it's backed by a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Whiteline Lower Control Arm Braces Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by james c (Raleigh, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Mustang — Apr 15, 2013 8:14 PM