- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stay on track with the ReadyLIFT Off Road Trac Bar
- Designed for your specific year, make and model truck
- Eliminates steering oscillation and wobble
- Vastly improves vehicle tracking and handling
- Adjustable flexibility for off-roading or rock crawling
- Choose bent bars for lifts under 4" and straight bars for lifts 4" and higher
- Trucks with lift kits which provide a drop track bar and or drop pitman arm may require a bent bar depending on the amount of track bar bracket drop.
- Fitted with CNC-machined and welded end bungs
- Burly 7/8” chromoly left and right heims make for easy adjustment
- Beefy 4140 CNC-machined clevis
- Heavy-duty heims and clevis also increase steering comfort
- Your ReadyLIFT Off Road Trac Bar is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Getting off the beaten path is one of the beauties of leaving pavement and hitting backcountry. But when the going gets bumpy, steering oscillation—also known as the death wobble—can cause things get real ugly, real quick. So, stay in control and fend off the off-road reaper with the ReadyLIFT Off Road Trac Bar.
Designed to eliminate steering oscillation and wobbles, the ReadyLIFT Trac Bar delivers a huge improvement in tracking and handling. The beefy, thick-wall steel tubing and welded end bungs ensure a solid connection. And, the burly chromoly heims and 4140 CNC-machined clevis make for easy adjustments and increased steering comfort.
Whether your rig is lifted sky-high, sitting level or running factory height, ReadyLIFT has a trac bar just for you. Choose the straight bar for lifts over 4" and the bent bar for lifts between stock and up to 4". And even better, ReadyLIFT backs your Off Road Trac Bar with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with a larger lift or lift kits which provide a drop track bar and or drop pitman arm may require a bent bar depending on the amount of track bar bracket drop
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING Cancer, Birth Defects, and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ReadyLIFT Off Road Trac Bar Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jared B (YUCAIPA, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-250 — Mar 06, 2018 4:40 AM
Track bar stops the death wobble but no one ever says when you go over any bump my trucks tracks to left and right, without ball joint it makes truck steer left then right when your suspension is working.
Reviewed by Dave G (ANGEL FIRE, NM) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Oct 21, 2016 8:46 PM
When I got my Anti-Wobble track bar, I opened it to find that it was shipped with the wrong parts. My company vehicle sat at a shop for 3 days before I got the correct heim joint. Once I installed the track bar, I found that it did not fit quite right. It was rubbing on the front frame cross-member. I had to call to find out that my cross member needed to be ground down a 1/4 inch for the track bar to move freely. That would've been nice to know. Now I have a bump steer issue that I can't fix
Reviewed by Gary M (Munday, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-350 — Aug 12, 2016 6:53 PM
I purchased the Readylift off road trac bar for my 2012 F 350 4x4. I had installed heavy duty shocks and steering stabilizer which worked fairly good until the tires needed rebalenced. Now I do not need the steering stabilizer with installation of the trac bar. It was expensive but the peace of mind is well worth it.
Reviewed by Clyde R (SIMS, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Jan 03, 2016 6:59 PM
I've got a 06 F250 with a 6" lift and 35"s on it. I was very skeptical about spending the money on the ReadyLIFT, but after I installed it the wobble is gone. Before I could go over 55 without it going into the "Death Wobble" I would buy this again, if I have this issue with another truck. I would recommend this to anyone that has the Death Wobble.
Reviewed by tim t (CLARKSVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-250 — Aug 13, 2014 3:27 PM
I drive a 2010 F250 with a 6 inch lift and 35s, at about 67,000 mile I started experiencing "death wobble". I did some research and the Ready Lift trac bar design made a lot of sense. I installed it and the "death wobble" was gone. Installation while straight forward and simple was still a major pain. The factory ball joint used on the trac bar is very large and I had to modify my ball joint press to work. Highly recommend this upgrade.