- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks are custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Performance Series shocks deliver race-dominating & hassle-free bolt-on packages for most stock and aftermarket lift kits
- Precise control and premium ride quality through even the roughest conditions
- IFP (Internal Floating Piston) isolates shock fluid from high-pressure nitrogen for maximum damping and sustained fade-free performance in any terrain
- Shock bodies are crafted from 2” diameter CNC-machined metal-impacted 6061-T6 billet aluminum that dissipates heat 3X faster than steel & will not rust
- Durable, clear-anodized finish with the legendary FOX logo along with anodized black components ensure a quality finish that lasts
- 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft defies pitting & scratching
- Vehicle-specific valving & race-developed high-flow piston design maximizes on- and off-road performance
- Redundant sealing pack system utilizes main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at all temperatures
- Nitrile rubber bushings allow increased suspension articulation and quieter ride
- 100% re-buildable and re-valveable internal design allows adjustable nitrogen pressure, compression valving and rebound valving (must be factory serviced)
- Your FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks are backed by a 1-year factory limited warranty
Outfox the toughest terrain with a set of FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks. Built with 2" diameter aluminum bodies, 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts and FOX's IFP (internal floating pistons), the FOX IFP shock absorber lineup is ready to battle the backcountry and the morning commute alike.
FOX Performance Series Shocks are the only way to get FOX's race-dominating performance in a hassle-free bolt-on package. Metal-impacted 6061-T6 aluminum bodies dissipate heat fast. Vehicle-specific valving maximizes on- and off-road performance while delivering a predicable ride quality. And, the direct replacement mounting design bolts right onto stock-height trucks and rigs with aftermarket lifts kits.
Along with the built-in factory performance, FOX IFP Shocks can be fine-tuned for your needs with full nitrogen-pressure, compression- and rebound-valving adjustability (must be factory serviced). And, not only are your new FOX performance IFP Shocks built for the long haul, they're 100% re-buildable and re-valveable. Best yet, FOX backs your 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks with a 1-year factory limited warranty.
- Call or chat for assistance prior to ordering if you have any questions as these shocks are non-returnable
FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks Customer Reviews
144 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jason t (Huntsville, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — May 26, 2018 12:02 PM
I bought the fox shocks based off of other reviews and every said the were the best on the market. im the kinda of person if i buy something, its the best. i have seen a slight difference in daily driving get better but have not really put them to the test offroad yet. Cant wait though. im sure ill be pleased.
Reviewed by John M (Gulfport, MS) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — May 15, 2018 9:09 AM
These shocks are worth every penny. I run a 4" lift on 35s and the difference is night and day compared to the shocks that came with my Zone lift. Only took an hour to do the front and about 30min for the rear. Great Product
Reviewed by Mark H (COWEN, WV) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — May 07, 2018 11:33 AM
Seems like very good shocks however did not help the on road ride of my Tundra but that is most likely due to the poor design of cab bushings of the Tundra and no the shocks. A few times that i went off road i felt they were very responsive and could handle to pretty rough road. It did help a little but not $240 worth..
Reviewed by Joseph D (Gilbert, AZ) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Apr 19, 2018 7:47 AM
Always bought king for all my shocks. First time going with fox, and couldn't be happier!
Reviewed by Nathan O (MORGANTOWN, WV) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Apr 03, 2018 10:07 AM
New shocks Installed pretty easy. Disassemble of old shocks a little tricky if rusted. I have blistine rear shocks and Fox front. I'd go with all Fox if I did it again.