- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- FOX 2.5 Factory Series Smooth Body Reservoir Shocks are custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Factory Series delivers race-winning performance in a simple direct replacement bolt-on shock for most stock and aftermarket lift kits
- Shock bodies are crafted from 2.5” diameter, zinc-plated, honed seamless alloy
- Massive 7/8" 17-4 H900 hard-chrome stainless steel shaft—the toughest available
- External reservoir separates shock oil from high-pressure nitrogen
- Additional oil and nitrogen capacity from reservoir further enhances cooling
- Exclusive ORB O-Ring port fitting provides an optimal seal to remote reservoir
- Reservoir secures to the shock tube or cage tubing with almost any reservoir camp (not included)
- Durable, clear-anodized finish with the legendary FOX logo along with anodized black components ensure a quality finish that lasts
- Vehicle-specific valving & race-developed high-flow piston design maximizes on- and off-road fade-free performance in any terrain
- Redundant sealing pack system utilizes main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at all temperatures
- Teflon-lined, heat-treated alloy-steel spherical bushings
- 100% re-buildable and re-valveable internal design allows adjustable nitrogen pressure, compression valving and rebound valving (must be factory serviced)
- Your FOX 2.5 Factory Series Smooth Body Reservoir Shocks are backed by a 1-year factory limited warranty
Get big performance with a set of FOX 2.5 Factory Series Smooth Body Reservoir Shocks. The external reservoir runs cool by separating and making room for additional shock oil and high-pressure nitrogen. And it looks even cooler! Plus, FOX 2.5 shocks use bigger 2.5" diameter zinc-plated seamless-alloy bodies, bigger 7/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts and bigger race-developed pistons—all for bigger performance.
FOX Factory Series Shocks deliver FOX's race-winning performance in an easy bolt-on shock. Designed after FOX racing shocks, FOX Factory reservoir shocks are rigorously tested to maximize travel and performance on and off the road. The smooth-bore, seamless-alloy bodies stand up to any trail. And, the vehicle-specific valving and direct-replacement mounting work just right for your specific truck.
Like all FOX Shocks, your FOX external reservoir shocks boast fully adjustable nitrogen-pressure, compression-valving and rebound-valving (must be factory serviced). And, your FOX 2.5 shocks are 100% re-buildable and re-valveable, so it's easy to restore peak performance. Best yet, FOX backs your 2.5 Factory Series Smooth Body Reservoir Shocks with a 1-year factory limited warranty.
- Call or chat for assistance prior to ordering if you have any questions as these shocks are non-returnable
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
FOX 2.5 Factory Series Smooth Body Reservoir Shocks Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Kevin J (LUBBOCK, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Jun 13, 2017 8:27 PM
The shock is great and installation was easy. The actual shock looks different then the picture. The shock is inverted and has a remote canister attached through a hose (very similar to the King OEM shock for the Tundra).