- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Harness the strength of a VIAIR 400 Series Air Compressors for powerful, consistent and fast air delivery
- H Models are used for filling tires, C models are perfect for filling air tanks
- Pick the right level of performance for your needs—there are 7 strapping models of VIAIR Air Compressors to choose from in the 400 Series
- Mounts upright
- Comes with a stainless steel braided leader hose-C models have a ¼" threaded end and H models have a ¼" quick connect end
- Equipped with an inline check valve and a remote-mountable intake filter assembly; excluding H models
- Your VIAIR 400 Series Air Compressor boasts a gearless direct drive motor, stainless steel valves, and a high-performance PTFE piston ring for serious durability
- Engineered to keep moisture and dust at bay
- Your VIAIR 400 Series Air Compressor's built-in automatic reset thermal overload protector defends against overheating
- Works in environments from -40° F to 158° F
- All mounting hardware is included with your VIAIR 400 Series Air Compressor
- One Year Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
Inflation. Sure, economists have to worry about it, but so do off-roaders. Out on the trail, you need the gravel-gripping traction of an under-inflated tire. But, you also need to drive home, and you might not make it too far on flats. The solution: mount a VIAIR 400 Series H model Air Compressor to your rig. It has enough lung-power to fill up to 35" tires from flat to 30 psi in about 2 ½" minutes.
From running air tools to pumping up aquatic toys, your VIAIR 400 Series Air Compressors vary by model. And, there are 7 models to choose from, so you can get the exact performance for your unique demands.
All VIAIR 400 Series Air Compressors are built tough to withstand punishing conditions. Along with a high-performance PTFE piston ring, they're equipped with stainless steel valves, a thermal overload protector, and moisture and dust blockers. You can even mount them sideways, thanks to their oil-free design. Covered by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
VIAIR 400 Series Air Compressors Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tom S (LANSING, IA) — Apr 15, 2017 5:58 AM
This compressor seems like a high quality, heavy duty unit. There is no comparison to this unit to the $40 units on the market. I haven't used it much but, it seems like it will last a long time.
Reviewed by David S (Chagrin Falls, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris — Aug 30, 2016 7:08 AM
I bought this to use as a traveling air compressor to fill tires or anything else that I needed air for. I set it up with an air hose with an open flow Milton 598 air chuck. It is mounted to an oak board and I put clamps on the cables. Works great!!! Will fill tires very quickly and filled my 5 gallon air tank quickly as well. Very solidly built.
Reviewed by Mark M (Durham, NC) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-350 — Jul 29, 2014 4:48 AM
Reviewed by Nicholas D (Los Angeles, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Aug 09, 2012 12:52 PM
Reviewed by lawrence s (Buzzards Bay, MA) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 11, 2012 5:21 PM
Love the air compressor but I bought the tank to big had to mount on the front bumper. I have cold air induction . I moved the washer fluid bottle aft and mounted the compressor in its place .