- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Turns your vehicle into the ultimate compressed air station
- Available in 4 different tank and compressor combinations to fit your needs
- Includes a VIAIR air tank and compressor with pressure switch, NPT safety valve, drain cock and NPT compression fitting
- Perfect for supplying air horns or running air lockers on your 4x4
- Easily mounts to your vehicle for a convenient source of compressed air
- Permanent magnetic motor doesn’t require oil for smooth dependability
- One Year Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
Turn your rig into the ultimate air supply station. With VIAIR Air Source Kits you get a burly air supply that goes everywhere you do. Perfect for powering your air horn or running air lockers on your 4x4. VIAIR Air Source Kits come with your choice of a 1.5 gallon or 2.0 gallon air tank. The 2.0 gallon air tank is available with a 280C, 380C or 480C air compressor so that you can get your desired psi to power all of your toys and tools. Or try out the 1.5 gallon tank with 275C air compressor, it reaches 120 psi in less then 3 minutes!
Your new VIAIR Air Source Kit comes with a host of helpful features that make having a portable air supply easy and convenient. The pressure switch turns on and off to keep your tank full and ready to go. Plus, your VIAIR compressor is powered by a permanent magnetic motor that you can rely on for all of your inflating needs. Even better, VIAIR stands behind your Air Source kit with a durable 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
VIAIR Air Source Kit Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeff H (Joliet, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan — Jan 19, 2013 5:41 PM
Reviewed by Antonio G (RIO HONDO, TX) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-350 — Jan 16, 2013 10:25 PM