- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Beat back the bumps before they batter your suspension with Daystar Universal Bump Stops
- Universal design is perfectly suited to custom set ups
- Prevents damage to shocks and springs during rigorous off-road use
- Crafted from high-impact polyurethane
- Much stronger and more absorbent than rubber stops
- Increased strength means less deflection under load
- Your Daystar Universal Bump Stops are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Bouncing over bumps and ruts on your backwoods adventures is all fun and games—until your rig bottoms out and someone loses a spine. But when you equip your off-road machine with a set of Daystar Universal Bump Stops, they do the absorbing, so your lower lumbar doesn't have to.
By eliminating the harsh shock of bottoming out, Daystar bushings and stops prevent the costly over-compression of your rig's suspension components. And, since they're crafted from high-impact polyurethane, these universal bump stops are stronger and more absorbent than factory units. Plus, the universal design makes them perfect for your custom set up.
Designed and tested under the nastiest conditions imaginable, Daystar Universal-Fit Bump Stops are proven to deliver positive stopping power without deflection. And best yet, Daystar backs your Universal Bump Stops with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Daystar Universal Bump Stops Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by jay l (YUMA, AZ) Reviewed for a 1998 GMC Sonoma — Jun 20, 2013 8:12 AM
so far these bump-stops seem to work just fine,can be adjusted by cutting a portion of material off end,if needed.they look like they will outlast the o.e.m. by far.a good value. a few more miles on the ole motor home will tell the tale.