- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get total suspension control with Daystar Stinger Bump Stops
- Tunable design is adaptable to any off-road situation
- Powered by Daystar’s revolutionary EVS microcellular foam technology
- EVS foam delivers a true progressive spring rate
- Mix & match foam densities for complete adjustability
- Each bump stop comes with two different types of easily-swappable EVS foam inserts
- Designed to be cycled thousands of times without degrading
- Much stronger than conventional bump stops
- Outer shell machined from heavy-gauge tubing
- Piston shaft inside a bronze guide makes for smooth actuation
- Completely rebuildable design
- Cost a fraction of nitrogen-charged bump stops while delivering similar performance
- Universal design works with nearly any vehicle
- Operates with most racing-style “2-inch bump can” mounts
- Your Daystar Stinger Bump Stops are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
You gotta absorb the bumps and ruts to be a true trail titan, and with Daystar Stinger Bump Stops, you take the sting out of the nastiest terrain. Designed to fit nearly any vehicle, these completely tunable bump stops adapt to any off-road situation. And, at a fraction of the cost of nitrogen-charged bump stops, they won't sting your budget.
Powered by Daystar's revolutionary EVS microcellular foam technology, these bump stops deliver a true progressive spring rate. By mixing and matching the different foam densities, you can tweak and tune the spring rate to meet the needs of your particular terrain. Plus, since the outer shell is crafted of heavy-gauge tubing, your Daystar bumpstops are fully rebuildable and built to last.
Much more tunable, and way stronger than conventional bump stops, Daystar bushings are inspired by the race-proven units found on the world's fastest off-road machines. In fact, they're designed to work with most racing-style “bump can" mounts. And best yet, Daystar backs your Stinger Bump Stops with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Daystar Stinger Bump Stops Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review