- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Slip on a set of Whiteline Sway Bar Lateral Locks for the tightest cornering in town
- Keeps your sway bars stiff and steady during tight turns
- Prevents lateral sway bar movement
- Universally designed and available in a range of sizes to fit stock and aftermarket anti-sway bars
- Bolts right to your installed sway bar for easy mounting
- Built to last from premium alloy
- Sold in pairs
- Your Whiteline Sway Bar Lateral Locks are backed by a 3-year warranty
You spent a couple hours under the hood dropping in a new sway bar, and you have the scars on your knuckles to prove it. Unfortunately, even the stiffest rod can still shift when you're screaming around hairpin turns. Now, you can banish the slop from your steering once and for all with Whiteline Sway Bar Lateral Locks.
Like a Paul Bunyan-strength neck brace, Whiteline Sway Bar Collars bolt onto your sway bar right at the mounting points. Once in place, they keep your bar centered while you're cornering for smoother steering even under extreme conditions.
Forget about popping your bar out—Whiteline Sway Bar Lateral Locks install right to your mounted anti-sway bar. They're expertly carved from high-strength alloy and come in a wide range of sizes to fit both stock and aftermarket bars. Plus, they're backed by a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Whiteline Sway Bar Lateral Locks Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kyle R (Fultonville, NY) Reviewed for a 1994 Dodge Viper — Apr 05, 2016 5:22 PM
I replaced my broken rear lateral locks with these. Waiting to do the fronts when I get time. They look good and fit well for my application, but I could see how they could rub if there is not enough clearance to at least one side of the sway bushings. I do not have enough miles yet for a reliability review.
Reviewed by Jimmie T (Lakewood, CO) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan — Oct 06, 2015 1:00 PM