- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 10/22
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Wirelessly control your air springs from inside or outside your cab
- The easy installation doesn't require the challenging task of feeding wires or hoses into your cab
- Enjoy safety and peace of mind with advanced diagnostic controls
- Automatically maintains the pressures you set
- Switch easily between your most frequently used settings with two user-defined memory buttons
- Comes complete with everything you need- compressor, manifold, wiring harness and control box
- Effortlessly controls two air springs independently
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
Take charge of your air springs with the Air Lift WirelessAIR (Advanced Integrated Remote) Compressor System. This advance system allows for wirless adjustment of your air springs from in or around the vehicle as simple as the push of a button. On top of this system being very simple to use you don't have to cut any holes for wiring or air hoses.
The Air Lift WirelessAIR Compressor System takes the worrysome tasks of maintaining preassure settings and uses an advanced diagnosis system to allow for confidence your suspension is working just as you intend it. With two user-defined memory setting you can change between your personal preferences without getting out of your drivers seat. And, the Air Lift WirelessAIR Compressor System is able to control your two air springs independently.
Your Air Lift WirelessAIR Compressor System includes everything you need – the compressor, manifold, wiring harness and control box. Even better, Air Lift backs your WirelessAIR System with a 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Air Lift Wireless Air Compressor System Customer Reviews
64 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Eric V (NORTH STREET, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Apr 19, 2018 9:19 PM
Came with enough hose to put the compressor under the engine compartment, and run the line back to the loadlifter 5000 ultimate air bags. Great product and good. Wireless remote is very nice and easy to use. I installed this on a 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad cab. 6 for box.
Reviewed by Randall H (Boaz, AL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Apr 13, 2018 6:46 PM
Reviewed by Jeff O (Seminole, OK) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Dec 08, 2017 5:55 PM
Reviewed by William G (PETERSON, MN) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — Oct 25, 2017 9:46 PM