- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Improve handling while maintaining safety and ride quality
- Lower your ride’s center of gravity .5-2.5”, depending on your vehicle
- Get the sleek, low-to-the-ground appearance you’re after
- Progressive rate design adapts to your driving environment
- Individually super-blocked and computer-tested against tight tolerances
- Cold-wound from high tensile chromium silicone wire
- Heat-treated and shot-peened for longevity
- Phosphate treated and resin-baked for a hard corrosion-resistant shell
- Includes all 4 springs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Created for the true performance enthusiast, B&G S2 Sport Springs improve handling and substantially lower your ride. Drop your center of gravity up to 2.5", depending on your vehicle, and corner like you're on rails with these progressive-rate springs.
B&G crafts their S2 Sport Springs with the highest attention to detail. First, these springs are cold-wound from high tensile chromium silicone wire. Then, they're heat-treated and shot-peened for supreme longevity. Finally, B&G finishes with a phosphate treatment and bakes these springs on resin powder coating for a hard shell that resists corrosion.
What's more, B&G S2 Sport Springs are individually super-blocked and computer-tested against tight tolerances so you get the best quality every time. Includes all 4 springs. Lifetime Warranty.
B&G Suspension S2 Sport Springs Customer Reviews
78 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by paul a (BRENTWOOD, TN) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford Escort — Oct 11, 2018 5:43 PM
I put them on a week ago on my 94 escort. The 1.6" is perfect, I can definitely feel the tighter handling, the stance looks great, AND I was really surprised how smooth they ride, surprisingly soft ride.
Reviewed by Kayla G (KIRKLAND, WA) Reviewed for a 2010 Volkswagen Tiguan — Aug 06, 2018 8:27 PM
Installed on my 2010 vw Tiguan, did a lot of research before and these lowered it the most for springs. Got a great deal since they were 20% off and the B&G website were sold out! Shipped faster then expected too!
Reviewed by Christopher M (Parma, OH) Reviewed for a 2005 Saturn Ion — Mar 30, 2018 7:31 AM