- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Straighten the curves with the Eibach Pro-Plus Suspension Kit
- Immediately improves turn-in response, handling, cornering grip, cornering speed, braking and even MPG
- Custom-matched components built specifically for your year, make and model vehicle
- Eibach combines their Pro Kit Lowering Springs and Anti-Roll Sway Bars in one custom kit
- Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs provide a progressive spring rate for handling and comfort
- Drops your vehicle up to 1.5 inches for a lower center of gravity and reduced acceleration squat
- Reduces body roll in corners and eliminates excessive nose-dive under braking
- Anti-Roll Sway Bars deliver increased roll stiffness for precise turn-in response
- Cuts body roll and balances neutral-steering handling
- Greasable Urethane Bushings
- Eibach never sacrifices ride quality for performance
- Kit includes lowering springs, sway bars and all required hardware and bushings
- Your Eibach Pro-Plus Suspension Kit is backed by a Million-Mile Warranty
Cornering prowess separates the pros from the amateurs—so corner like a pro with the Eibach Pro-Plus Suspension Kit. High-performance lowering springs and sway bars, custom matched by Eibach, deliver the response, handling, grip, speed and braking you need to take the checkers.
Eibach includes everything for a high-performance suspension drop—springs, sway bars, bushings and all required hardware. The Eibach Pro-Kit Springs drop your machine by up to 1.5" (varies by vehicle), reducing squat, roll and nose dive. Plus, the progressive winding makes for an excellent ride quality in all conditions.
The included Eibach Anti-Roll Sway Bars improve handling by drastically reducing body roll and enhancing balance and grip in every corner. When coupled with the performance springs, your vehicle gets an aggressive boost in handling and style with no loss in ride quality.
All components are built as a direct factory replacement, so installation is straightforward and hassle free. And what's more, Eibach backs your Pro-Plus Suspension Kit with their legendary Million-Mile Warranty.
- A 4-wheel alignment will be required after installation
- Additional bushings or shims may be needed to correct wheel alignment (sold separately)
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to titanium dioxide and carbon black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Eibach Pro-Plus Suspension Kit Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Paolo C (RICHMOND, VA) Reviewed for a 2018 Tesla Model 3 — Mar 14, 2020 8:41 AM
Reviewed by Scott S (Fort Atkinson, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Focus — Jun 05, 2019 10:22 AM
Reviewed by Robert M (Pineville, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Suburban — Apr 01, 2016 10:35 AM
Reviewed by Matt W (Virginia Beach, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Civic — Jan 27, 2016 12:42 PM
Great buy for the money. Took me about 6 hours to install as an experienced mechanic with all the proper tools. The directions that came from Eibach were not for my vehicle year, so not all the directions were the same, but after some trial and error I got it all installed. My car handles 100x better. It took all of the body roll out of it, and did not mess with the camber or alignment at all. You can corner so much faster than before, and the steering is much more sensitive than stock.