- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Straighten the curves with the Eibach Pro-Plus Suspension Kit
- Immediately improves turn-in response, handling, cornering grip, cornering speed, braking and even MPG
- Custom-matched components built specifically for your year, make and model vehicle
- Eibach combines their Pro Kit Lowering Springs and Anti-Roll Sway Bars in one custom kit
- Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs provide a progressive spring rate for handling and comfort
- Drops your vehicle up to 1.5 inches for a lower center of gravity and reduced acceleration squat
- Reduces body roll in corners and eliminates excessive nose-dive under braking
- Anti-Roll Sway Bars deliver increased roll stiffness for precise turn-in response
- Cuts body roll and balances neutral-steering handling
- Greasable Urethane Bushings
- Eibach never sacrifices ride quality for performance
- Kit includes lowering springs, sway bars and all required hardware and bushings
- Your Eibach Pro-Plus Suspension Kit is backed by a Million-Mile Warranty
Cornering prowess separates the pros from the amateurs—so corner like a pro with the Eibach Pro-Plus Suspension Kit. High-performance lowering springs and sway bars, custom matched by Eibach, deliver the response, handling, grip, speed and braking you need to take the checkers.
Eibach includes everything for a high-performance suspension drop—springs, sway bars, bushings and all required hardware. The Eibach Pro-Kit Springs drop your machine by up to 1.5" (varies by vehicle), reducing squat, roll and nose dive. Plus, the progressive winding makes for an excellent ride quality in all conditions.
The included Eibach Anti-Roll Sway Bars improve handling by drastically reducing body roll and enhancing balance and grip in every corner. When coupled with the performance springs, your vehicle gets an aggressive boost in handling and style with no loss in ride quality.
All components are built as a direct factory replacement, so installation is straightforward and hassle free. And what's more, Eibach backs your Pro-Plus Suspension Kit with their legendary Million-Mile Warranty.
- A 4-wheel alignment will be required after installation
- Additional bushings or shims may be needed to correct wheel alignment (sold separately)
Eibach Pro-Plus Suspension Kit Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert M (Pineville, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Suburban — Apr 01, 2016 10:35 AM
Kit was easy to install. Did not take 7 hrs unlike the other reviews. Truck handles like its brand new. Best brand of lowering suspension on the market today!!
Reviewed by Matt W (Virginia Beach, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Civic — Jan 27, 2016 12:42 PM
Great buy for the money. Took me about 6 hours to install as an experienced mechanic with all the proper tools. The directions that came from Eibach were not for my vehicle year, so not all the directions were the same, but after some trial and error I got it all installed. My car handles 100x better. It took all of the body roll out of it, and did not mess with the camber or alignment at all. You can corner so much faster than before, and the steering is much more sensitive than stock.
Reviewed by clif w (Saint Louis, MO) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Tahoe — Dec 04, 2015 9:11 AM
great product at a reasonable price....easy install....I used the 3" drop in the rear and raised the front up with adjustable struts (also from Autoanything)an 1"....Tahoe sits level and looks fantastic....handles like it's on rails....highly recommend.
Reviewed by John B (Tujunga, CA) — Nov 09, 2015 5:33 AM
Excellent product! Easy to install with no problems. Instructions were simple and included photos. The springs lowered my HHR about 2". Looks and handles much better! Totally satisfied customer here!!!