- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Firm launches and improved handling are yours with Gripp Control Arms
- Custom made for your specific Ford Mustang
- Rear traction is dramatically improved for solid take offs and corner exits
- Crafted from super-rigid square steel tubing
- Robotically welded for precision construction
- Fitted with stiff durometer urethane bushings for even less flex
- Greaseable Zerk fittings keep your chassis squeak free
- Baked-on powder coat finish looks killer and fights corrosion
- Available in both upper & lower control arms (depends on model)
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Jockey your punchy Pony to the winner's circle with BBK Gripp control arms planting the rubber to the road. Specifically crafted for your Ford Mustang, BBK Gripp control arms deliver firmer launches and drastically improved handling characteristics. Whether you're looking to tame the track or to simply straighten your commute, BBK Gripp control arms keep the rubber rooted.
Built from rigid square steel tubing, each arm is fitted with super-stiff polyurethane bushings to eliminate any flexibility. And, they're robotically welded for a precision fit, so your new control arms bolt right in place of those flimsy factory units. Plus, Gripp equips the ends with greaseable Zerk fittings to keep your galloping chassis squeak free.
To add racy style and corrosion resistance, BBK uses a baked-on powder coat finish. Available in rear upper, rear lower or both (depends on model), you get everything needed to plant your Pony's hindquarters firmly to the pavement. And best yet, BBK backs your control arms with a 1-year warranty.