- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Eliminate front-end chassis flex with the BBK Gripp Strut Tower Brace
- Custom made specifically for your Ford Mustang
- Radically improves handling and cornering performance
- Crafted from strong, stiff steel tubing for maximum rigidity and low weight
- Robotically welded for a precision fit
- Available in several finishes to bolster your under-hood style
- Works with aftermarket cold air intakes and other common engine mods
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Flexibility is great for relationships and gymnastics-terrible for your chassis. And the only fix for a flaccid chassis are BBK Gripp Strut Tower Braces. By connecting your front strut towers together, this high-performance brace radically reduces flex and body roll. Built exclusively for your Ford Mustang, BBK Gripp strut tower braces keep your Pony planted for a massive boost in cornering and handling performance.
Crafted from super strong steel tubing, your strut tower braces are beefy enough to eliminate flex, while light enough to keep the pounds down. And, it's robotically welded for a precision fit, which makes for an easy installation. Plus, BBK Gripp designs the braces to work with aftermarket cold air intakes and other engine mods.
Emblazoned with the BBK Gripp logo and available in several finishes (depends on model), the Strut Tower Braces deliver a high-performance look under your hood. What's more, BBK backs your Gripp Strut Tower Braces with a 1-year warranty.
BBK Gripp Strut Tower Braces Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews