- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Drop your rig down or step it up with Belltech Shackles and Hangers
- Custom designed for a seamless fit on your ride
- Configure your perfect system by getting Shackles, Hangers or both
- Shackles: give you up to 2” of drop or 0.5” of lift for the front and rear leaf springs and come with rubber bushings
- Hangers: give you up to 3” of drop for the rear leaf springs
- Shackles and Hangers: combined, they deliver up to 5” of drop
- All components are built from die-stamped steel and powder coated for rust protection
- Premium mounting hardware included
- Your Belltech Shackles and Hangers are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Riding around on a stock suspension leaves your ride looking just like all the rest of the rigs on the road. Break free from the herd and set your sweet chariot apart with Belltech Shackles and Hangers. Whether you're aiming to slam your ride down to the streets or give it a wee bit of a boost, Belltech Shackles and Hangers are versatile enough to do both.
Customization is the name of the game when you upgrade with Belltech Shackles and Hangers. Go with just the Shackles, and you get up to 2" of drop or 0.5" of lift by lowering your rear leaf spring shackles. Or, keep your leaf springs right where they are and still get 2" to 3" of drop with leaf spring hangers. For the ultimate lowering experience, combine both Shackles and Hangers for up to 5" of drop. The choice is yours.
No matter how you put together your Belltech Shackles and Hangers setup, each component is fully custom engineered for a perfect fit on your ride. Plus, they're constructed from die-stamped steel and powder coated for rust protection. And, they come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Belltech Shackles and Hangers Customer Reviews
80 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Byron W (YORKTOWN, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — May 15, 2019 2:36 AM
Reviewed by Rick P (Crandall, GA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Mar 28, 2019 3:40 AM