- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Inflate and deflate up to 4 air springs at the push of a button from the comfort of your cab
- Works with Firestone Ride-Rite, Sport-Rite and Coil-Rite air suspension; also works with other brand systems
- Perfect for towing, off-roading, off-center loads, snow plows and on-board inflation
- Choose from Firestone's single and dual leveling systems based on your needs
- Single leveling system: Monitors and controls one set of air springs. Best for towing and hauling lighter loads. The most economical way to set up in-cab control
- Dual leveling system: Monitors and controls each air spring independently. Best for towing and hauling off-center loads
- Choose from light-duty, standard-duty, heavy-duty, xtra-duty and xtreme-duty kits
- Harsh road conditions such as ice, slush, mud, dust, extreme temperatures, road chemicals, salt spray and immersion are no challenge for the Firestone In-Cab Air Command Kit
- The Firestone In-Cab Air Command Kit can be mounted anywhere, without drilling utilizing the Air Accessory Mounting Plate (sold separately), for a clean install
- Your Firestone In-Cab System is backed by a 2-year warranty
Take your air suspension to the next level with a Firestone In-Cab Air Command Kit. By adjusting your air shocks from the comfort of your cab, Firestone lets you handle any load and any road on the fly. Depending on your needs, the In-Cab Air Command Kit offers single leveling and dual leveling systems.
The single leveling kit is the most economical way to control your air suspension. By inflating and deflating one pair of air springs, single leveling is the best choice for your light towing and hauling needs.
The dual leveling kit allows control over two pairs of air springs. With dual controls and a dual gauge, these kits monitor and control each spring independently. Dual leveling is perfect for off-center loads like slide-in campers and motorhomes.
Each kit includes gauge, air compressor, air line, fittings, filter, fasteners, air tank (when applicable), air hose (when applicable) and can easily mount anywhere when utilizing Firestone's Air Accessory Mounting Plate (sold separately). To top it off Firestone backs ‘em with a 2-year warranty.
Firestone In-Cab Air Command Kit Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Danny H (Cottonwood, AZ) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-350 — Mar 15, 2018 4:47 PM
I have yet to install because I'm on vacation. Will be installing early April. My brother has this unit and it works GREAT so I'm excited to get mind done. I pull a 35' 5th wheel and I manually inflate (yes that's a pane).Planning to install pump behind back seat.
Reviewed by Charles B (PORT ALLEN, LA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Sep 07, 2016 6:34 AM
Quality product. Installation took me about 4 hours and this was my second one I installed. I installed the gauge/control switch in the console of my 2016 Ram 2500 and the compressor under the back seat mounted on a 3/4" piece of wood. Wiring and air line to the controller from compressor routed under seat, under kick plate/carpet. Tubing from "T" through hole drilled in floor under back seat to the air bags along with wire routed through frame to the battery where the in-line fuse was installed
Reviewed by Bryan S (Avon, IN) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jul 30, 2016 10:53 AM
Didnt have time to install thisnin cab before trip to Holiday World. But i did install while down there for the week. Install before you haul so much less stressful to adjust air pressure on the fly. Was shot in dark on air pressure needed to offseat 600 pounds of gear and a 5000 pound travel trailer. On the way down had to stop and raise pressure another 20psi. Was able to adjust for rough road construction on the way back as rough pavement occurred. Totally worth the piece of mind.
Reviewed by barbara d (BROWNSVILLE, OR) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-350 — Mar 09, 2016 6:12 AM
went to install the system and found out there is really no good way to run the tubing etc. through the cab of my truck. So I thought I would keep my pump and buy the wireless components so I would,nt have to deal with the components going into the cab. Guess what? nobody will sell me anything without buying the whole kit. What now coach????
Reviewed by Bruce U (WESTERN, NE) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Feb 07, 2016 8:45 PM
Ordered the in cab system for the ease of adjusting the air bags with different loads and road conditions. Better than finding air supplies to add air when adding a heavier load or releasing air when load is lighter.easy to install and the air gauge looks good in the cab also mounted the compressor behind the back seat. Don't even notice the compressor running when adding air.