- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Firestone compressor and air tank combinations are the perfect source for on-board air
- Air tank systems work with all Firestone leveling systems and other brand systems
- Great as an on-board air source for tires, air bags and other inflatables
- Choose from a 0.5-gallon or 3-gallon air tank
- Includes air tank, heavy-duty air compressor, 25’ hose, airline, fittings, filter and fasteners
- Couple your kit with a control panel for in-cab load control (not included)
- Your Firestone Air Tank Systems are backed by a 2-year warranty
Trust your on-board air needs to the best-Firestone Air Tank Systems. Firestone is the number-one name in air suspension, and these complete systems are designed to deliver years of service. From inflating and deflating your existing Firestone air suspension system to filling tires, toys and anything that requires air, this complete Firestone system is the way to go.
Depending on how much air you need, the Firestone Air Tank System is available with a 0.5-gallon or 3-gallon air tank. And, each system includes the air tank, a heavy-duty compressor, 25' of coiled extension hose, airline, fittings, filter and fasteners. Plus, with the addition of a control panel (not included), these systems can easily control in-cab suspension.
Firestone Air Tank Systems include everything you need for a constant blast of on-board air. And best yet, Firestone backs your Air Tank System with a 2-year warranty.
Firestone Air Tank Systems Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Josh F (Greeley, CO) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Feb 20, 2010 7:15 AM
I use my truck to tow my 5th wheel toy hauler. With the air tank, I always have air to inflate the air bags, and to air up the 4 wheeler tires. Great product!