- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The most accurate way to control and monitor your air spring suspension
- Control and monitor up to 4 air springs individually or in pairs
- Works with all Firestone Air Spring Systems and other brand on-board air sources
- Choose from pneumatic or electronic switches with white or black faces
- Available with single, dual and even quad switches
- Firestone backs your Control Panels with a 2-year warranty
Keep your air springs inflated while keeping a close eye on the pressure with Firestone Control Panels. These air control accessory kits let you control and monitor up to 4 air springs, independently or in pairs, and work with all Firestone Air Spring Systems.
With your choice of pneumatic or electronic panels; single, dual or quad switches and black or white gauge faces, Firestone makes a control panel just for your special set up. And since it's Firestone, you're getting unmatched accuracy, durability and good looks. Best yet, Firestone backs your Control Panel with a 2-year warranty.
Firestone Control Panels Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dustin S (Pickering, MO) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Dec 15, 2012 4:11 PM
Reviewed by Thomas G (Orange Park, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Mar 20, 2011 6:09 AM