- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep a fresh supply of compressed air on board with a Firestone Air Compressor
- Inflates air suspension, tires, water toys, and powers air tools
- Choose from 4 different models for use with or without air tanks
- Available in standard- and heavy-duty models from 100 – 300 psi
- Allows full control to adjust for changing load capacities and road conditions or simply use the two memory settings for frequently encountered conditions
- Easily mounts to your vehicle with the Universal Mount (see optional accessories)
- Some models feature a remote-mountable intake filter assembly
- Your Firestone Air Compressor is backed by a 2-year warranty
Firestone is here to pump you up-pump up your air suspension that is. From air springs and tires to water toys and pneumatic tools, Firestone Air Compressors are the number-one choice for heavy haulers, off-roaders and weekend warriors alike.
With 4 models to choose from, Firestone compressors work with or without on-board air tanks and deliver up to 300 psi of compressed-air goodness. And, one model even features a remote-mountable intake filter assembly to handle wet locations.
For easy on-board mounting, choose the Firestone Universal Air Compressor Mount in the optional accessories above. While you're at it, add the filter pack to keep your compressor pumping for a lifetime. And, speaking of lifetime, Firestone backs your Air Compressor with a 2-year warranty.
Firestone Air Compressors Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul L (Hawthorne, CA) — Apr 06, 2016 8:20 PM
Disappointed compressor did not come with a limit switch as this turned out to be my problem, , not the compressor
Reviewed by william S (MARENGO, IL) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-450/550 — Nov 07, 2015 7:37 AM
Good product, good price, definitely recommend. Fast shipping, would not hesitate to do business with auto anything again.
Reviewed by Dean M (Southgate, MI) Reviewed for a 1997 Dodge Ram — Jul 15, 2015 6:46 AM
Unhappy - I did not receive the plastic tubing or braided line shown in the picture
Reviewed by jose g (ARLETA, CA) Reviewed for a 1967 Chevy C/K Pickup — Mar 12, 2015 4:19 PM
is one of the easiest things you can use On your truck it's a perfect feet for mine and it was really easy to do it by myself and short time