- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Skyjacker Lift Kit is fully customized to your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Most Lift Kits are available with performance Skyjacker shocks to round-out your kit
- Includes all of the top-quality parts needed for a complete suspension lift (parts vary by vehicle)
- A variety of lift heights, from 1" leveling up to rock-ready 9" lifts, are available for select vehicles
- Skyjacker Lift Kits use top-quality parts to preserve ride smoothness, ensure longevity and provide suspension reliability
- Skyjacker's exclusive "No Destruction Required" design for most vehicles means no modifications that prevent you from returning to stock height later
- Installation takes 1-2 days to complete correctly and safely with the proper tools
- Your Skyjacker Lift Kit carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The sky's the limit when you go high-profile with your truck or SUV! The Skyjacker Lift Kit pushes ground clearance and aggressive looks to new heights, letting you conquer on or off-road obstacles with confidence.
Skyjacker puts everything into one complete kit for that good kind of “jacked up." Shocks, springs, brackets, crossmembers, hardware and more-all parts are crafted to last, designed to preserve smooth riding and are backed by Skyjacker's reputation of reliability.
Installing the “bear of suspensions" isn't much of a bear at all. Clear a nice spot at your den, invite a couple buddies and grab your tools-or let a pro take on the job. Thanks to Skyjacker's “No Destruction Required" design, there are no iffy steps in their custom instructions. And, you can go back to stock height later-if you really want.
Tackle the terrain like a true bear! Your Skyjacker Lift Kit is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Just as vehicle suspensions vary, the parts needed to lift them vary within the Skyjacker Lift Kit by year, make and model.
Skyjacker Lift Kits Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Juan S (FRIONA, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 12, 2018 8:33 AM
Purchased 3.5 skyjacker lift kit with black max shocks. Gave the height I was looking for and the look of a blackness I was trying to accomplish. Oh yea and the ride is awesome very happy with product would purchase again.
Reviewed by AJ L (Chauvin, LA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Colorado — Jan 22, 2018 4:40 PM
had lift on for 2 days now(1-21-18) its a nice height on my 08 colorado.Had a local shop install. The first thing I notice is the height, then when I drove it wow what a difference a lot better, Truck had only a 2'' lift by turning on the torsion bar key with this skyjacker lift kit I was able to take the 2'' pressure off the torsion bar. and man what a difference it made, plus I gain 2'' more ,it made a much nicer stance for the truck.
Reviewed by WALKER L (BENTON, LA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Apr 03, 2017 10:50 AM
this kit has everything you need easy to follow instructions I put the kit on in one day just had to have help putting the upper a arm back on.