- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Skyjacker Lift Kit is fully customized to your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Most Lift Kits are available with performance Skyjacker shocks to round-out your kit
- Includes all of the top-quality parts needed for a complete suspension lift (parts vary by vehicle)
- A variety of lift heights, from 1" leveling up to rock-ready 9" lifts, are available for select vehicles
- Skyjacker Lift Kits use top-quality parts to preserve ride smoothness, ensure longevity and provide suspension reliability
- Skyjacker's exclusive "No Destruction Required" design for most vehicles means no modifications that prevent you from returning to stock height later
- Installation takes 1-2 days to complete correctly and safely with the proper tools
- Your Skyjacker Lift Kit carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The sky's the limit when you go high-profile with your truck or SUV! The Skyjacker Lift Kit pushes ground clearance and aggressive looks to new heights, letting you conquer on or off-road obstacles with confidence.
Skyjacker puts everything into one complete kit for that good kind of “jacked up." Shocks, springs, brackets, crossmembers, hardware and more-all parts are crafted to last, designed to preserve smooth riding and are backed by Skyjacker's reputation of reliability.
Installing the “bear of suspensions" isn't much of a bear at all. Clear a nice spot at your den, invite a couple buddies and grab your tools-or let a pro take on the job. Thanks to Skyjacker's “No Destruction Required" design, there are no iffy steps in their custom instructions. And, you can go back to stock height later-if you really want.
Tackle the terrain like a true bear! Your Skyjacker Lift Kit is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Just as vehicle suspensions vary, the parts needed to lift them vary within the Skyjacker Lift Kit by year, make and model.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Skyjacker Lift Kits Customer Reviews
710 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Juan S (FRIONA, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 12, 2018 8:33 AM
Purchased 3.5 skyjacker lift kit with black max shocks. Gave the height I was looking for and the look of a blackness I was trying to accomplish. Oh yea and the ride is awesome very happy with product would purchase again.
Reviewed by AJ L (Chauvin, LA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Colorado — Jan 22, 2018 4:40 PM
had lift on for 2 days now(1-21-18) its a nice height on my 08 colorado.Had a local shop install. The first thing I notice is the height, then when I drove it wow what a difference a lot better, Truck had only a 2'' lift by turning on the torsion bar key with this skyjacker lift kit I was able to take the 2'' pressure off the torsion bar. and man what a difference it made, plus I gain 2'' more ,it made a much nicer stance for the truck.
Reviewed by WALKER L (BENTON, LA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Apr 03, 2017 10:50 AM