Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Replace your worn-down factory shocks with the optimized performance of Pro Comp ES1000 Shocks
- Utilizes a 1.375” nylon-branded full displacement piston head and double-welded shock mounts for added strength and long-lasting durability
- Boasts .625” chrome hardened piston rod
- Each twin tube-straight can includes poly-vinyl black shock boots
- Your ProComp ES1000 Shocks are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Make sure your ride stays capable of handling any challenge you throw at it with the heavy-duty replacement capabilities of a Pro Comp ES1000. Capable of providing optimal performance in addition to improved strength and the long-lasting durability your ride deserves, these top-notch shocks utilize a 1.375” nylon-branded full displacement piston head, double-welded shock mounts and a .625” piston rod.
Your Pro Comp ES1000 Series Shocks include poly-vinyl black shock boots and are covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)