Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Boost your suspension’s bottom line with King OEM Performance Bump Stops
- Machined 4130 Chromoly mounting sleeves offer a precision fit and sturdy mount
- Unique Schrader cover mounts to the body, not the valve for a positive seal
- All aluminum components are machined from strong aircraft-quality billet
- Piston uniquely designed to provide superior flow characteristics
- Large, micro-polished 1.25” or 1.625” diameter shafts extend seal life
- Available in 2.0” and 2.5” diameter bodies with stroke lengths up to 4 inches (depending on application)
- Nylon contact pad provides quiet operation and mounts securely with a single bolt
- King OE Bump Stops are easily tuned and serviced with simple hand tools
- Made in the USA, your King OEM Bump Stops come with a 90-day limited warranty
No matter how much you enjoy crawling rocks and rolling through ruts, those beloved off-road activities wreak havoc on your suspension components. That is, unless you give your suspension travel at little treat in the form of King Bump Stops.
Available in 2.0” and 2.5” diameter bodies with stroke lengths up to 4” (depending on application), King OE Bump Stops are expertly designed to fit most mounting location requirements and handle any suspension loads. And with a double-sealed Schrader cover that mounts to the body, rather than the valve itself, King OEM Bump Stops safely keep dirt and moisture away.
Each King Suspension Original Equipment Bump Stop includes precision-machined 4130 Chromoly mounting sleeves to ensure a secure fit, a distinct piston design for superior flow characteristics and micro-polished shafts to extend seal life. Made in the USA, your King Suspension Bump Stop is easily tuned and serviced with simple hand tools and comes backed by a 90-day limited warranty.