- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Coil SumoSprings Rear Pair - CSS-1195
- Part #: CSS-1195
- Coil SumoSprings simply slide between the turns of coil springs
- Enhance front suspension when fitting snow plow, winch, or bumper
- Enhance rear suspension when adding tow hitch
- Reduces side-to-side body roll and front end dip
- Produced from SumoSprings closed micro-cellular urethane
- progressive spring rate with superior damping properties
- Coil capacity increased by 15% to 30%
- Typical installation completed in less than 30 minutes
- Never load any vehicle beyond the manufacturer's GVWR
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Sold as a pair (left and right)
- Fits both front and rear coil springs
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Coil SumoSprings have been tested to increase the capacity of coil springs by 15% to 30%. This makes for better suspension; all from a simple and budget friendly product.
- Whether it is added weight (snow plow, bumper, bike rack, etc.) or coil springs worn out from use and age, Coil SumoSprings will enhance your suspension to give it the boost you need.
- Coil SumoSprings increase driver control by reducing sway and providing tighter handling. These increases will result in a longer life span for your brakes, tires, and more.
- Coil SumoSprings are a great way to add capacity for applications such as a mini van loaded up with camping equipment, a sedan carrying a bike rack, a truck with a replacement bumper, and more.
Coil SumoSprings improve the load leveling ability of original equipment front and rear coil springs. Manufactured from micro-cellular urethane, the material's progressive spring rate creates a cushion effect, enhancing capacity and ride comfort. They install by simply being slid between the turns of the coil spring.