Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Return Information
- Manufacturer Info
- Skyjacker Steering Components are custom-made for your specific year, make and model lifted truck or SUV
- Corrects the relationship between your suspension and steering system, restoring stock handling feel
- Skyjacker Steering Components vary by vehicle, including pitman arms, "Extreme Drop" pitman arms, drag links and steering arms
- Recommended for any lift of 3" or higher
- Straightforward, bolt-on installation that directly replaces stock parts
- Your Skyjacker Steering Components Carry a Lifetime Warranty
Lifting your truck or SUV changes many characteristics, including the feel of your steering. That's because stock pitman arms, steering arms and drag links connect at a different angle on a raised suspension versus stock height. The result is clumsy, straining handling of your steering system.
Skyjacker Steering Components correct the relationship, restoring the stock feel of your steering, making handling as free and easy as it was before installing your lift kit. Replacement steering components are recommended for lifts taller than 3".
Installing Skyjacker Steering Components, whether drag links, pitman arms or steering arms, is simple and straightforward, as they bolt in place of their stock counterparts. And, your Skyjacker Components carry the same Lifetime Warranty given to all Skyjacker suspension parts.
- Select your vehicle above to see the available parts for your suspension and lift height. Parts vary by vehicle manufacturer.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)