We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Fabtech Lift Kits Part #K1005 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tiffany P (Fort Wainwright, AK) — May 10, 2006 12:05 AM
The fabtech lift kit system is one of the best perfomance lift kits. I am a very pleased customer, the service by the representative were always helpfull and willing to offer what I wanted.
Reviewed by Diane B (Puyallup, WA) Reviewed for a 1998 — Apr 02, 2006 10:22 PM
Lift was missing some hardware and instructions somewhat vague, also makes the front of truck extremely wide, but overall fairly impressed with the kit.
Ships Between 8/20 - 8/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Performance Shocks
- Part #:K1005
- Kit includes:
- 1 - FTS21014BK - Component Box 1
- 1 - FTS21015BK - Component Box 2
- 2 - FTS7299 - Front Performance Shocks
- 2 - FTS7266 - Rear Performance Shocks
- Recommended tire size:
- Recommended wheel size:
- 15x8 with 4 5/8" backspacing with minor trimming
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Requires welding, exhaust, and possible front driveshaft modification
- Increases front track width by 2" on each side
- 4-door models require OEM GM torsion bar crossmember, mounting brackets, isolators, and hardware for a pickup or 2-door model