Ships Between 1/21 - 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Coil spring spacers kit - Without track bar bracket
- Part #:66-2095
- Kit includes:
Shock extension brackets
- Installation time approximately 1-2 hours
- To achieve a level stance on the F-250 part #66-2094 ReadyLIFT Rear Block Kit is needed
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Maximum tire diameter: 37 in.
We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
ReadyLIFT Leveling Kits Part #66-2095 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Grey K (OLYMPIA, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-350 — Nov 10, 2015 9:31 PM
The ReadyLIFT kit is well made and easy to install. I didn't get the drop bracket for the track bar and the truck drives fine. However I can see the front axle has shifted towards the driver side about 1/2". So the ReadyLlift cast iron bracket will be ordered soon.
Reviewed by Myron H (Rogue River, OR) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-250 — Sep 11, 2009 10:27 AM
The rear kit was a little tricky to line up because I allowed the body to move. The front was easy and it looks great. The ride is unchanged as advertised. Careful if you go with wider tires. My state doesn't allow tread to go beyond the fenders so I now have to install fender flares. This kit makes the truck look like it should.